Rockford, Illinois

My wife and I got 3 Windows, and a sliding door installed in July.To this date of Novemner 21st we have had feldco out 5 times now.

They had to redo to capping twice already, replace a screen door that wouldn't open or close right. It would simply catch and bind on the track. I was told it was the slider. They ordered a new one and were supposed to put it in.

A month later nothing, finally it was installed and is not even by any means. This isn't worst of it yet.

Our double hung window in our kitchen has a huge draft. They failed to put in insulation.

They came out a added that. A day passes and its 7 degrees out. I still feel a draft and have to get insulation myself and put it in. That's not including them destroying my window trim with 9 brad nails and cracking it.

Them denting and chipping my brand new month old counter. I'm still waiting on my $200 check to try and fix my $1,200 counter top. Then I have water build up on the glass of all windows and the sliding door with drafts, that I have to stick either towels against or use the self stick seals you buy at Walmart etc.

customer service is horrible, they lie, won't fix anything right, damage my siding by taking a chunk out of it while citing my old windows out, put a hole from a nail in my window casing,I was told that is no big deal as its hidden and won't affect anything, cut my window casing.I even had to re caulk in places on the capping since they left the gaps open.

Review about: Feldco Windows Installation.

1.1
Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Feldco?

Comments

The window craftsmanship sounds terrible but the Windows weeping water looks like a humidity issue. Do you have a automatic humidifier on your furnace? If so it may be set too high.