Verified Reviewer

Updated by user Dec 31, 2023

On Dec.28th I received one of the two records I had order from Fearless Records.Today is Dec. 31, I still do not have the second record.

I have a tracking number saying it will be here 1/3/24. But according to the tracking it has not moved in six days.

Updated by user Nov 13, 2023

Today 11/13/23 I received an email from Fearless Records saying my orders will not be ship until January 2024.Sent back and email asking them if it was in stock how come I have to wait until January 2024. I have not received an answer back as of this time.My advice to anyone to not use this site!

Updated by user Nov 12, 2023

After I told the company about posting a review, they sent a email offering to refund my purchase price.I informed them once again that I want my orders. All they keep saying is I either take a refund or I wait.This is not the proper way to do business.

Original review posted by user Nov 11, 2023

This company takes your order and payment and makes you wait weeks to receive it.

Try to get any information from them is nuts. All they gave is excuses about moving their distribution center.

I have ordered another product from this company from another website.

The other website has already sent me tracking information and shipped the order. According to the tracking information, this other order is supposed to be here by Tuesday.

User's recommendation: Be prepared to wait on your order because they take their slow time. Or look on other websites for the same product.

Preferred solution: My order and maybe something for making me wait so long..

Fearless Records Pros: Price is fair.

Fearless Records Cons: Take your order and your money and they take forever to get your orders.

Comments

chat-icon

Please avoid publishing any personal information and promotional content

Guest

It is five weeks after I placed my two orders with FEARLESS RECORDS. I still do not have them.

I have sent 28 emails to this company asking where they are. They keeping saying I will receive them by the end of January 2024. I did not place orders for preorder items, the items were supposed to be in stock. They keep saying if i don’t want to wait I should my orders.

I feel that no one should ever use this company again. I will never buy another item from them again!!

Fearless Records Reviews