Verified Reviewer

About two months ago, a friend and I saw that The Thing would be back in theatres for its 40th anniversary. So we went online and they listed a theatre in toms river showing this movie.

We tried buying tickets, but the website said tickets are still being set up for this location. So we waited and waited, and still nothing. After contacting fathom events, they told me to contact the theatre in question. I did so and informed that they wouldn't be showing the movie.

But the site listed them as a theatre. First burn. So then, we saw that a theatre was playing the movie in North Brunswick. We bought tickets to the 7pm showing (as listed on the site).

We get the to the theatre and was informed that there was only one show time and we missed it. Are you kidding me?

So now we have to hopefully get refunded our money, but I will NEVER SUPPORT ANOTHER EVENT FROM FATHOM EVENTS. False advertisement and *** .

Stay a

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Location: Plainsboro, New Jersey