We purchased over $300.00 in large Marvel/DC Hero Fatheads for my little boys room.After pulling them all out (5 in total) we found that 4 out of the 5 were not even cut thru.
So when you peel them back you get the ENTIRE square sheet as one large picture. How does this happen --- all different characters and all but one were done correctly. Do we contacted them --- they will only replace "1" because they no longer produce the others. Well - how about offering to replace with something else.
We are not asking for the money back - just that the company make it right. Nice way to do business. DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY - there are plenty of others that will do the right thing for the consumer when the product is clearly defective.
Enclosed are a few pics of the issue --- the decals are cut but not even close to being cut thru to peel off individually.#314179
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Service tech agrees with customer that table is damaged and also is Manchester loveseat and lamp. The only reason Havertys accepted returning the lamp is because the victim called Pacific..."
- "my mattress isn't even a yr old !! between 2 to 3 months of buying this mattress it becomes a big puff of air in the middle an sinkholes..."
- "My pillow.com claims if you buy one you get one free. That's a bunch of BS !!! You can get the same my pillow at Wal mart..."
- "I have a 2013 Outback with the same issues. Not only is the front clear coat hazing and looking terrible, the lights at the top of the cap (running..."
- "I have not been in my home for six months and everyday I notice things that are wrong with my home from squeaky floors to pushed nails, cracks in the..."
- "This website market's as an Australian website but it's managed by Systematic Trade Ltd in the U.K. No contact information or clear disclosure. They have 4 consistent "winners' who I..."
- "Nationwide took our money for appraisal services and then did the worst job around. The description of our property was not correct. The property is located in Queens NY, 90%..."
- " Attention: CEO: Beryl Raff CFO: Laura Kirsner COO: Joyce Hrinya Regarding Account Number: 480213852429 XX I purchased some jewelry from your company on July 17, 2014, and August 6,..."