We purchased over $300.00 in large Marvel/DC Hero Fatheads for my little boys room.After pulling them all out (5 in total) we found that 4 out of the 5 were not even cut thru.
So when you peel them back you get the ENTIRE square sheet as one large picture. How does this happen --- all different characters and all but one were done correctly. Do we contacted them --- they will only replace "1" because they no longer produce the others. Well - how about offering to replace with something else.
We are not asking for the money back - just that the company make it right. Nice way to do business. DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY - there are plenty of others that will do the right thing for the consumer when the product is clearly defective.
Enclosed are a few pics of the issue --- the decals are cut but not even close to being cut thru to peel off individually.#314179
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "First, let me start off by adding that we owned a leather couch for almost 8 years prior to this new purchase. We decided to upgrade to a recliner sectional..."
- "I bought a ESF sofa through a furniture store. After reviewing the specs and documentation on ESF's catalog and site I purchased a sofa. I paid a bit more for..."
- "So disappointed with the company Fathead, all over there site they claim their walls clings remove easily and WON'T DAMAGE WALLS! Had this happen today when removing them (there are..."
- "I have a 2013 Outback with the same issues. Not only is the front clear coat hazing and looking terrible, the lights at the top of the cap (running..."
- "I have not been in my home for six months and everyday I notice things that are wrong with my home from squeaky floors to pushed nails, cracks in the..."
- "I ordered my brother a custom tshirt for his 60th birthday.His party is this weekend.I received the shirt but the image did not come out well.I contacted them and sent..."
- " HP PC's - Urgent - DO NOT BUY - Rubbish After Sales. So the story is, HP agree to pick up my PC for repair when the PC has..."
- "PRISTINE, Megan Stotts was fully oriented on required painting 7 rooms w/connecting hallways, Stotts agreed to do the entire job for $3500, with a starting date of 12 November,2016. A..."