We purchased over $300.00 in large Marvel/DC Hero Fatheads for my little boys room.After pulling them all out (5 in total) we found that 4 out of the 5 were not even cut thru.
So when you peel them back you get the ENTIRE square sheet as one large picture. How does this happen --- all different characters and all but one were done correctly. Do we contacted them --- they will only replace "1" because they no longer produce the others. Well - how about offering to replace with something else.
We are not asking for the money back - just that the company make it right. Nice way to do business. DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY - there are plenty of others that will do the right thing for the consumer when the product is clearly defective.
Enclosed are a few pics of the issue --- the decals are cut but not even close to being cut thru to peel off individually.#314179
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I purchased a Huntington House Sectional from Southern Design Furniture in N Carolina in August of 2008. Within months the semi attached pillows were ripping away from the back of..."
- "So disappointed with the company Fathead, all over there site they claim their walls clings remove easily and WON'T DAMAGE WALLS! Had this happen today when removing them (there are..."
- "Bought a Crate & Barrel sofa in May 2014. It didn't arrive until July 2014. Got all the extra fabric protections etc. Put it in a minimally used..."
- "Another "Posher" broke almost every listing rule: - inappropriate language - asking / pursuing a buyer if they're interested just bc they ask a ? - trying to do a..."
- "Bought this Proctor Silex individual coffee server at Target, and it made awful watery coffee, and spewed water over the counter. It made a horrific noise and a few times..."
- "I am having the same experience with Gold Crown Resort. When we purchased our membership we were told the annual renewal fee was waived for life. Now, all of a..."
- "I have a 2013 Outback with the same issues. Not only is the front clear coat hazing and looking terrible, the lights at the top of the cap (running..."
- "I have not been in my home for six months and everyday I notice things that are wrong with my home from squeaky floors to pushed nails, cracks in the..."