So disappointed with the company Fathead, all over there site they claim their walls clings remove easily and WON'T DAMAGE WALLS! Had this happen today when removing them (there are several more damaged areas). Contacted the company and did not get a satisfactory result. They offered to replace the decals and a small amount of monetary compensation for the wall damage. Not nearly enough to cover an actual repair. Not to mention why would I want new ones if they are just going to do this again? This is straight from their website:
If it deserves a new place, how should I move it?
You can easily move your peel and stick decals. Identify where you want your Fathead decal to go, wipe the wall clean (no soap), wait until dry and then with the help of a friend carefully remove the Fathead from one wall and carry it to the new location and follow the rest of the instructions. If you are moving it to a new location that is not within walking distance, put your Fathead back on the original liner it came with and transport to your new location. Then buy a new Fathead decal to fill the space where the old one was.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Wall Decals
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "Hello John, Thank you for contacting Ashley Furniture Industries, Inc. in Arcadia, WI. I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing problems with your Ashley furniture. All warranties are..."
- "Don't believe the hype!!! I bought two of these believing they would help my migraine as hyped in the infomercials. I Washed it ONCE and it turned into a..."
- "The quality of RTG furnitures sucks！ And their so-called "Force Field" treatment is a total scam!!!! Purchased one Cindy Crawford Sidney Road sofa, one loveseat and one ottoman from RTG's supercenter..."
- "My van was repossessed over 468.00 on 10/26/16 while i was on the phone with Westlake trying to make a payment. The repo driver hooked the vehicle so the agent..."
- "28 June 2016 To: Olympic Customer Service Lowe’s Customer Service Subject: Complaint - Olympic Rescue It Deck Paint Products In 2014 I purchased and used the highly advertised and Lowe’s recommended Olympic Rescue..."
- "I scheduled a 60 minute valentines day carriage ride touring Fredericksburg, VA that was supposed to be... well, 60 minutes, and include hot chocolate, roses, and blankets for the occupants...."
- "AVOID POSHMARK! I bought Burberry boots on their site saying they were new with tags. I got the boots in the mail and they are scuffed, and say made in..."
- " HP PC's - Urgent - DO NOT BUY - Rubbish After Sales. So the story is, HP agree to pick up my PC for repair when the PC has..."
- "I ordered my brother a custom tshirt for his 60th birthday.His party is this weekend.I received the shirt but the image did not come out well.I contacted them and sent..."