So disappointed with the company Fathead, all over there site they claim their walls clings remove easily and WON'T DAMAGE WALLS! Had this happen today when removing them (there are several more damaged areas). Contacted the company and did not get a satisfactory result. They offered to replace the decals and a small amount of monetary compensation for the wall damage. Not nearly enough to cover an actual repair. Not to mention why would I want new ones if they are just going to do this again? This is straight from their website:
If it deserves a new place, how should I move it?
You can easily move your peel and stick decals. Identify where you want your Fathead decal to go, wipe the wall clean (no soap), wait until dry and then with the help of a friend carefully remove the Fathead from one wall and carry it to the new location and follow the rest of the instructions. If you are moving it to a new location that is not within walking distance, put your Fathead back on the original liner it came with and transport to your new location. Then buy a new Fathead decal to fill the space where the old one was.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Wall Decals
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I have had my Natuzzi leather sofa and recliner for 10 years. We just moved and my wife insisted on new leather because of the color of our Natuzzi. She..."
- "We paid nearly 4,000.00 for a custom Paula Sofa. It was finally brought to us last week. I had to refuse delivery! A PIECE OF JUNK I would not..."
- "First, let me start off by adding that we owned a leather couch for almost 8 years prior to this new purchase. We decided to upgrade to a recliner sectional..."
- "2 days ago 1 of my daughters opened can of corn for dinner. It was supposed to expire: 08/31/2017. It was a nightmare to see that. it was something terrible.It..."
- "Gregory Jones, Southlake Texas is seeking investors but only take your money! He takes investment and does nothing but file law papers to steal your money! He is a scammer!..."
- "BAD BREEDER EXPERIENCE 3D Retrievers - Labrador Retriever Breeder Conroe, TX Recently purchased a 3 year old Lab, who was stated to be in good health, with no known health..."
- "I scheduled a 60 minute valentines day carriage ride touring Fredericksburg, VA that was supposed to be... well, 60 minutes, and include hot chocolate, roses, and blankets for the occupants...."
- "My van was repossessed over 468.00 on 10/26/16 while i was on the phone with Westlake trying to make a payment. The repo driver hooked the vehicle so the agent..."
- "We ordered a hoodie from this company TeeChip in July. Surprisingly (after reading so many complaints here), it arrived in a timely fashion. However, a word was misspelled on the..."