Update by user Aug 03, 2015

dear anna burns,

i am going to provide you with the answers here for your reference.

answers:

1) their website is: www.fatburger.com

2) i did explain what i bought the first time around

and on my second review, i did explain how i was Mistreated and Forced To Order Right Away before Using the Bathroom and so I walked out of there in Disgust!What do YOU not understand about ME telling the Truth?

3) i did NOT know that i was supposed to provide other services that Fatburger offers which is Nothing but Food and is commonly known for their Famous Fatburgers! 4) I did contact Fatburger the first time around by email and on their company website! Did you want ME to give You all of their email addresses? 5) I did NOT consider other fast food companies at that time, but i do like Subway very, very much as a Substitute!

i sincerely hope that you can accept these answers in my update.

thank you.sincerely yours, Howard Paul Shore

Original review posted by user Jul 23, 2015

Two Bad Experiences Are More Than Enough At Two Different Fatburgers!

Can You Believe It!

This afternoon being Thursday, July 23, 2015 at approximately 12:50 P.M., I went into the location at: 474 North Beverly Drive, Beverly Hills, California 90210 and I had a voucher from the corporate office to use.

However, when I walked in there, I needed to use the bathroom and was told that they Only let paying customers use the bathroom which was fine and since I had a Paid Voucher to use from the Corporate Office, I assumed that it would be No Problem!

Unfortunately, their Very Angry On Site Manager who I knew was in charge REFUSED to let me use the bathroom until I paid and ordered, even though I showed him my Legitimate, Paid Voucher!

I thought this was Totally, Rude, Disgusting and Low Class Etiquette To Tell The Paying Customer That They Have To Pay And Order BEFORE Being Allowed To Use The Bathroom!

I was extremely Angry and Offended by his Poor Approach, Poor Judgment and Rude, Unhealthy Manners that I just clearly walked out of there.

There is definitely something wrong with their Management!

I can understand this Happening Once, but Twice Already In Less Than Two Weeks at Two Different Locations is Absurd!

Omg.

This NEVER Happens at Subway!

I think I will find another Restaurant Chain to Patronize!

Enclosed, in the pictures, please two photographs showing you the location where I received horrible service for doing absolutely Nothing Wrong!

PS: Final Thoughts: What Difference Does It Make When I Ordered As Long As I Am A Legitimate, Paying Customer?

PS: No Wonder This Particular Location Also Received So Many Negative Reviews

Review about: Fatburger Coupon.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Fatburger?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.