Fatburger - Their Food Is Overpriced And A RipOff!

4 of 4 Fatburger reviews

I went into the location of: 11275 Venice Boulevard, Los Angeles, California 90066 (310) 390-7831 and did NOT have a very good ordering or dining experience.

For what I ordered which consisted of supposedly a large size hamburger WITHOUT cheese, a regular soft drink and a Very Small Fries, the Expensive Price Of $11.43 was Simply Far From Reasonable, nor Worth It!

That was a lot of Money to pay for such a Small Meal and In Addition, when I was inquiring at the counter about putting everything on it, they tried to CHARGE ME EXTRA FOR TOPPINGS, such as for Shredded Cheddar Cheese which was NOT the Same Cheese Slices that they charge extra for.

This to ME was OVERPRICED and I personally was NOT happy at all with my order, nor the price, period!

Since I am was so Angry and Upset over this First Time Experience, I have made out a Very Special Request for a Full Refund In The Amount Of $11.43 so that I do Not have to contact my Credit Card Company and do the Same Thing!

Enclosed, in the attachments, please find several pictures of the food items, along with a copy of my receipt for your reference.

When I did contact their corporate office, all they did was forward my letter to the franchisee owner who goes by the name of Sunny Vaid who did absolutely Nothing To Satisfy Me!

He just wrote me this *** Text which said the following and is written in very Poor English by the way...

Hello Howard,Hope all is well with you.I got your complain.With all do respect1) Cheddar Cheese is Extra and its mention on the menu. So plesae don't think if anybody is trying to rip you off.2) Meal Deal you got is "King Meal Deal"Which include half a pund burger fries and the drink.

Now please advice How can we be help to you.

Sunny

It is very simple.

I have already disputed the amount on my credit card and am Never going back!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • Overpriced food
    • Charging me extra for toppings
    • No resolution from the franchisee owner
    • Poor excuses from the franchisee owner

Reason of review:
Fatburger Large Meal
Review category
Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
review #667785 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Fatburger? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 3 No 3
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
4 of 4 Fatburger reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Apr 18 #1146156 Kokomo, Indiana, United States

Get over yourself..wow...just wow..maybe you should eat at home ...and yes shredded cheese still is cheese and gets chrged for it

4 1 Reply
LadyScot

Feb 07 #1108069

People who can not afford to eat out should stay home. I just spent nearly $200 on healthy food so that my heart patient husband can eat food that will not kill him, and you are worried about less than $12.

0 6 Reply

Feb 16 #1112863

LadyScot - I am sorry you are angry that you have to spend $200 because your husband is a heart patient. That is not the point. The point is FatBurger is a callous, rude and poorly-run business producing very poor quality burgers. Again, sorry you are upset about your husband's condition but that is not what these comments are about.

2 2 Reply

Apr 18 #1146158

Lady scot..please tell me what food that consist of..I need to eat healthier and would like to maybe get some of the better for me stuff..thanks

1 0 Reply

Jul 28, 2015 #1012971

Wow people like you cause everyone else to pay more because you after the eating the burger decided it was too pricey. Why don't you next time just steal the burger?

8 2 Reply

Jul 21, 2015 #1010429

Mmmmm ... that looks delicious!

4 2 Reply

Jul 20, 2015 #1009982

If you were so unsatisfied with the meal - why didn't you return it?
That's right, because you thought you could eat it and then get a refunded - thus getting a free meal.
If you can't afford upscale food, there's always the dollar menu at Del Taco. They even have coupons ;)

5 3 Reply

Feb 16 #1112865

"If you can't afford upscale food..." Upscale food? Serious question: are you a ***? do you have discernment? $13 for a bad burger, soggy fries and a drink is a rip-off, not upscale food. Seriously, are you ignorant, as well? Reflect on these questions and your nasty attitude. Pathetic, pathetic, pathetic...

4 0 Reply

Jul 18, 2015 #1009229

food Nazi, it's fast food you know it's gonna be *** goin in the door there all ***!

2 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.