Fatburger - Their Food Is Overpriced And A RipOff!
I went into the location of: 11275 Venice Boulevard, Los Angeles, California 90066 (310) 390-7831 and did NOT have a very good ordering or dining experience.
For what I ordered which consisted of supposedly a large size hamburger WITHOUT cheese, a regular soft drink and a Very Small Fries, the Expensive Price Of $11.43 was Simply Far From Reasonable, nor Worth It!
That was a lot of Money to pay for such a Small Meal and In Addition, when I was inquiring at the counter about putting everything on it, they tried to CHARGE ME EXTRA FOR TOPPINGS, such as for Shredded Cheddar Cheese which was NOT the Same Cheese Slices that they charge extra for.
This to ME was OVERPRICED and I personally was NOT happy at all with my order, nor the price, period!
Since I am was so Angry and Upset over this First Time Experience, I have made out a Very Special Request for a Full Refund In The Amount Of $11.43 so that I do Not have to contact my Credit Card Company and do the Same Thing!
Enclosed, in the attachments, please find several pictures of the food items, along with a copy of my receipt for your reference.
When I did contact their corporate office, all they did was forward my letter to the franchisee owner who goes by the name of Sunny Vaid who did absolutely Nothing To Satisfy Me!
He just wrote me this *** Text which said the following and is written in very Poor English by the way...
Hello Howard,Hope all is well with you.I got your complain.With all do respect1) Cheddar Cheese is Extra and its mention on the menu. So plesae don't think if anybody is trying to rip you off.2) Meal Deal you got is "King Meal Deal"Which include half a pund burger fries and the drink.
Now please advice How can we be help to you.
It is very simple.
I have already disputed the amount on my credit card and am Never going back!
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Overpriced food
- Charging me extra for toppings
- No resolution from the franchisee owner
- Poor excuses from the franchisee owner
- Reason of review:
- Pricing issue
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Fatburger Large Meal
- Review category
- Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I HAVE A COUPON THAT SAYS $4 OFF ANY ORDER OF $20 OR MORE. I PLACED AN ORDER FOR $34 (WITH DELIVERY FEE INCLUDED). I WAS TOLD THAT I AM..."
- "My daughter and grand-daughters had a girls night out which we only do once a year. We we entered this gross nasty facility there was no food the salad bar..."
- "This is very upsetting and I'm getting sick of it I work next to a Starbucks and now I'm getting the feeling that they take advantage of my money went..."
- "Lustine has failed to disclose to their female customers that they hired a violent registered sex offender as a car salesman. I reconzied Philip Roberts due to a mugshot and..."
- "My son ordered a hoodie without permission / I attempted to cancel immediately / Web site will not allow you to cancel order, must call support line / Support line..."
- "Bought treadmill in NOV 2016. Was supposed to be able to Bluetooth you tablet and heart rate monitor. Just bought a new tablet and tried to sync following the instructions...."
- "GC Services Limited Partnership Harassed Me At Least Three Times! and.....they Hired Hinshaw & Culbertson, LLP To Speak On Their Behalf And Fight Against My Small Claims Lawsuit For Invalid And..."
- "I Am Angry And Shocked At The Very Bad Service I Received Today! My Doctor Moy who is one of the most Famous Dermatologists in Beverly Hills had one of his..."
- "I Hate This Company With A Passion! No Wonder The Other Review Gave Them A One (1) Star Rating As Well! I have been severely harassed and tormented by Ruben s Jr...."