Fast5xpress - Fast 5 Xpress Car Wash Costa Mesa Credit Card Fraud Ripoff
BEWARE: This place will Rip You Off.
I purchased a "Platinum" membership which was to allow me unlimited car washes in a month, instead of paying $14.99 per car wash.
Sounds like a great deal - However, when their system has an error (which is often) you're forced to pay again the $14.99 a single car wash price even if they know you have a membership.
I've been dealing with the Costa Mesa location and also the Sales Director of the company who refuses to make things right.
Stay away from this place.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Credit card fraud
- Treat poorly because i am disabled
- Lisa miles is rude and disrespectufl
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Product or service
- Fast5Xpress Platinum Wash Package
- Review category
- Service Centers and Repairs
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I hired another contractor to fix my tenant's air conditioner out in Azusa, California and when he fixed it, he did Not Fix It Properly and caused additional damage in..."
- "Had Hercules H-902 on a 5th wheel. Not overloaded, in fact, a very easy job for a tire that claims such a high working load. Then on a clean, dry..."
- "Direct Buy Warranty is a scam. I am confused how this company has been able to rip people off for so long and get away with it, is New Jersey..."
- "I ordered the Sweetheart bouquet, which was supposed to be 10 stems of red roses filled with other green plants. See picture. The courier delivered an arrangement of red roses..."
- "We received Literally the last row in the not-soled out auditorium...we paid more than double the orchestra cost and got the worst seats in the house!!!! Went to see..."
- "I ordered 7 boxes of Turkish delights but they all expired 4/6/16. Now is 4/7/16 I called customer service and they were rude to me. They said the expired for..."
- "I always had a dream to buy one of the Lexus RX350 Model i bought this SUV used from Lexus dealership Hartford Connecticut and is one of the worst dealership..."
- "They didn't send what I ordered! I ordered the Gibbs Rules Coffee Mug and received something in Spanish!!! I don't how this could have happened. They sent a confirmation email..."
- "This website market's as an Australian website but it's managed by Systematic Trade Ltd in the U.K. No contact information or clear disclosure. They have 4 consistent "winners' who I..."