Fast5xpress - Fast 5 Xpress Car Wash Costa Mesa Credit Card Fraud Ripoff
BEWARE: This place will Rip You Off.
I purchased a "Platinum" membership which was to allow me unlimited car washes in a month, instead of paying $14.99 per car wash.
Sounds like a great deal - However, when their system has an error (which is often) you're forced to pay again the $14.99 a single car wash price even if they know you have a membership.
I've been dealing with the Costa Mesa location and also the Sales Director of the company who refuses to make things right.
Stay away from this place.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Credit card fraud
- Treat poorly because i am disabled
- Lisa miles is rude and disrespectufl
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Product or service
- Fast5Xpress Platinum Wash Package
- Review category
- Service Centers and Repairs
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Hi, I had Hercules tires installed on my 2009 jeep patriot July 17 / 2013 size P215/70/0R16.The first thing I noticed is that my jeep was very rough driving and the..."
- "On 9/15/2011, my husband and mother-in-law purchased a used car from Mr. Herbert. Mr. Herbert signed the "Certificate of Title" over to my mother-in-law. Two days later, Mr. Herbert called..."
- "I went to dinner in the lower Greenville area of Dallas TX and went to a birthday party after. At 2:30 AM I discovered that I was towed from the..."
- "Last year we got tickets to see Kingsmen prior to property damage to our car . We spent hundreds dollars over the years at that theater and were loyal..."
- "I ordered the Sweetheart bouquet, which was supposed to be 10 stems of red roses filled with other green plants. See picture. The courier delivered an arrangement of red roses..."
- "We received Literally the last row in the not-soled out auditorium...we paid more than double the orchestra cost and got the worst seats in the house!!!! Went to see..."
- "I bought a Victoria Secret blanket from a girl named ac96 and She tried to make a lie up and won't refund my money, I want every fine back on..."
- "Good day, We bought a Westinghouse TV ($238) from Wal-Mart in Brossard, Quebec, Canada on the 16th of July 2016, less than a month and half later it wouldn’t work,..."
- "I have known and respected Jesse Keyes for over 25 years. Jesse Keyes has a successful list of credentials in his academic and professional life. After meeting him at Princeton,..."