Brookeville, Maryland

My mother and I ordered over $800 of trees, berries, bushes, etc.Several trees arrived dormant, and two of them never grew all year.

The two we purchased for total of $127. E-mailed pictures of the two (completely dead) trees that were planted immediately and cared for more than adequately.

I was told that because we didn't purchase additional insurance that they sell I was not entitled to a refund or replacement. I was offered a $20 credit to shop there again - what?!

We paid for live trees; this is not an acceptable customer service policy.

We ordered over $800 worth of merchandise.We will not be back.

Review about: Apricot.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $127
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Fast Growing Trees?

Comments

just me

The tree in the second picture appears it isnt getting enough sun..it looks to be in a lot of shade....wondering if sny of them ever grew or came out of being dormant??

Avasflowers - TERRIBLE FLOWER COMPANY EVER!!!!!! Avasflowers " Do not use this flower shop/company. I spent $250 for two orders that should have been a 1/3 of the cost. Plant photo was supposed to be an azalea..." Read more Avasflowers - FUNERAL STARTED WITHOUT FLOWERS THANKS TO AVAS FLOWERS!!!  THEY TOLD ME THEY WOULD ARRIVE THE EVENING BEFORE!!! PARTIAL DELIVERY CAME AFTER FUNERAL STARTED. Avasflowers "Dear friend and advocate for Huntington's Disease, passed away after a 2 year battle with cancer. Courageous till the very end, we wanted to give her the most beautiful flowers,..." Read more Avasflowers Arrangement Review Avasflowers "Ordered flowers and balloon bouquet for valentines. Thought they would be nice. They delivered flowers that had pettels that were already dying and seems they tried to cover it up..." Read more Bloomex Flowers Ravishing Roses 2 Bouquet Review Bloomex Flowers "Discussed and embarrassed with what my partner received for Valentine's Day. I purchased the "SUPERSIZE ravishing rose II". Looked nothing like what was on their website. The Flowers' weren't fresh..." Read more Freedompop - The WORST experience with a phone carrier I have EVER HAD Freedompop "I opened a FreedomPop account for my son last November (2016). He is in middle school and with his evolving social schedule, it was necessary to make sure he had..." Read more El Pollo Loco - Rotten lettuce in salad. El Pollo Loco "Time and time again the el pollo chicken location on north Durango in Las Vegas Nevada, never fails to disappoint. From old dried up chicken to this side salad with..." Read more Case Boss - My Items has not yet arrived from 16th May 2017 Case Boss "I'am here expressing my frustration as I was being informed that the Item will be shipped from 2-4 weeks time. But from 16th May until now, the Items has not..." Read more Coleman Furniture - Horrifying experience Coleman Furniture " purchased my sofa on April 23, 2017. I received a recliner sofa and love seat where the sofa has a gap between the base and the back.I sent over..." Read more