Fast Growing Trees False Advertising Free Shipping.
I Searched google today for fast growing trees and found this ad at the TOP of all other ads.Naturally seeing free shipping and price match guarantee I chose to click, but when I went to order I was denied the free shipping!
Was told the promotional was over. Well according to google adwords the free shipping was NOT over. I am so glad I had this experience before purchasing and was able to avert disaster.
Having read other complaints, I see I am not the only one this slimy business has duped.If I wanted the bait and switch I would have gone to buy a car!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I signed up as a rep a couple of months ago. I paid a fee to become a rep and paid money for advertising as well. A few days ago, the..."
- "So back in October 23 2012 i got into this website because i was sure it would be safe because it has a YOUTUBE channel "HRH COLLECTION", oh well silly..."
- "The stucco is falling off our house and cracking, nails appear through the stucco. Lennar completed their destructive testing and caused even more unsightly stucco issues. The HVAC..."
- "NOW OUT OF BUSINESS AND HAS FILED BANKRUPTCY TO GET OUT OF ANY PAYMENTS OR STUFF HE STOLE FROM CUSTOMER VEHICLES. THIS MAN IS A SCAM ARTIST, A CHEAT AND..."
- "...On reaching the counter, I was told the flight was overbooked and I won't be allowed to board the flight..."
- "I was also DENIED by Turo. They requested my Photo id and credit card info. I have an 810 credit score, perfect driving + insurance history and elite membership status..."
- "Yes my house is a lemon. Ryland placed the light in my attic wrong and set my house on fire while doing warranty work. They cost my husband and I..."
- "So, back late last year my dad had started talking about wanting to get a security system installed. In January my mother came across an ad from ADT for..."
- "My wife and son purchased a groupon for me last Christmas for a 25 minute drive in a Lamborghini with Mile High Drives. I e-mailed the company in April..."