Sacramento, California

Be aware!Inordered two outfits for my brother's that they took three months to make.

They try to imitate the outfit but the material and embroidery used it very cheap. Hard to see on pics but horrible in person. The actually used something that looks like aluminum foil on the neck of one of my outfits to resemble the mirrored design of the actual outfit worn by the actress. It was horrible!

Looked super cheap and make noise with every movement! How embarrassing.

I spend over $400 and I'm not able to wear any of this because of how cheap and awful it looks.Never will I order from here again!

I was told I would be contacted by a "manager" when I asked for a refund but despite repeated emails and calls, no one will call me back.

Review about: Bipasha Basu Blue Gown And Katrina Kaif Outfit.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Fashion Ka Fatka?

Comments

Scarborough, Ontario, Canada #1228668

Hello,

We are sorry to hear this.However, the items are exactly same as advertised.

We ship items in package, so items have creases, you just need to iron them and get it organized and it will look exactly the same. Also, consider photography.

You take picture with your phone camera and the actress picture taken and photoshoped with high resolution.Once you get your outfits organized and wear, they will look the same.

Rajani
to Anonymous Ottawa, Ontario, Canada #1229763

Oh!Just shut your gob!

Your company is the terrible one in this entire world of business. You guy's are frauds, took my hard earned money $117 and never refunded despite emailing several times and calling and asking. What kind of human being are you?

Don't dare to cheat me or anyone else in this world.You have to repay it before you die.

to Rajani Scarborough, Ontario, Canada #1231396

Your issue is resolved already through BBB. Please email to info@fashionkafatka.com