Buffalo, Wyoming

I have had so many people ask me what this sign on my vehicle means, that I am tired of explaining it, so will posting this for a while every day, to let people know what the deal is.Was with Farmers Insurance company for many years, when my daughter was hit by another pickup, and the man was ticketed for causing the accident, but Farmers and the other insurance company took so long deciding who was at fault, that my insurance (Farmers) opened the case first, Farmers adjuster looked the brand new truck over and decided, they would fix the damage, even though the body shop said they wanted it totaled, so did Ford motor co, and myself.

Have this on tape. They figured it would cost about $11,000.00 and a little more, but the total cost on the truck when finished, was Better than $23,000.00 plus, and lots of problems still with it, Tin falling off the windshield, tires going bad quickly, cruise control going off and on at odd times, windows did not work right, etc, etc, etc, Told my daughter to go sell the truck as I did not think it was safe, when she went to the dealership all they would offer her was a little over $6,000.00, Carfax value. Told the insurance company at fault of this and of all the loss, from being a new truck, and they agreed to pay the loss value on the truck, but my insurance company would have to pay it first, as they opened the case first, when I approached my company, they demanded a letter that the other company would reimburse them, if they paid. I got them the letter, and they still would not pay, said they don't pay diminished value, but I had full coverage, and paid dearly for it all those years.

Since that happened the Insurance company has sold to another man, and other agent got out of Buffalo. I asked him nicely to clean up the mess, but he just told me he was a new agent, he could not be responsible for the old agents actions. So people watch what your young people buy for insurance, as they may get taken for a ride, in the end.

BETTER BE MAKING SURE YOUR NEW VEHICLE, IS COVERED FOR DIMINSHED VALUE, OR YOU CAN END UP WITH A $6000.00+ PIECE OF ***, SAFECO OFFERED TO PAY SO THEY MUST, AS MAN AT FAULT GOT A NEW TRUCK.SIGN ON THE BACK OF MY VEHICLE SAYS " FARMERS INSURANCE DOES NOT PAY DIMINISHED VALUE"

Review about: Farmers Auto Insurance.

I didn't like: Got ripped off, Agent and adjuster ripped me off.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss they rip you off / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Farmers Insurance Group?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.