Birmingham, Alabama

I ordered a ring from Fantasy Jewerly Box. When I ordered the ring it clearly said you have 30 days to review the item and return it for a refund or exchange. After I ordered the item, I got a email stating my order was being processed. However, in the email, it stated my item was a sale item and no returns or exchanges were allowed. I immediately called the company and advised them that this is not what was posted on their web site and they are clearly scamming people. I will never do business with this company again. They are looking for ways to scam people and there are other reviews out here just like mine. I am reporting them to the BBB.

Sincerely,

A Very Pissed, unsatisfied customer.

Review about: Ring Refund.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with FantasyJewelryBox?

Comments

Elle

Still no response from them. They won't answer my email and they still will not post my review! STAY AWAY!!!!!

Elle

I just got a ring and it's NOT what I expected.I noticed that there is no ONE negative review.

I reviewed it, and of course, they won't post it!DON'T buy from them!!!!

FantasyJewelryBox

I apologize for any confusion with your order.The only items that are not eligible for return are sale items that are marked as FINAL SALE.

The final sale is stated in the name of the products. Regular priced items ARE eligible for return.

These can be returned within 30 days for refund or exchange.If you have any other questions regarding this matter, please feel free to call us at 855.217.6844