Washington, District Of Columbia
1.9K views 18 comments

I ordered a ring off of fantasyjewelrybox.com because I had lost my engagement ring, I paid to have it shipped in one day OVER NIGHT it was over 20 bucks..Well I did not receive it until 6 DAYS LATER!

On the 3rd day that it wasnt here I called them and asked them why my ring had not been shipped yet, she told me that because the billing address was my fiance address and it was being shipped to my address that it took a little longer and that it explains all of this on their website. So I asked if I would've just let it ship regular mail I wouldve got it at the same time and she said "uh, no" just like that! They ripped me off!! I will NEVER buy from this site again!!!

Also if you look closely at the return policy it says you have 14 days or you will not get a refund or exchange, but the when you buy the piece it says in big bold letters 30 days!!!An awful company just trying to make money off of women's need to have pretty things!

Review about: Cheap Rings.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $59
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with FantasyJewelryBox?

Comments

Susan Hamilton
Yreka, California, United States #898182

I have never had any problems with Fantasy Jewelry Box.I have ordered several items, gotten them in 2 days OR LESS without paying more than their small shipping fee...like 1.95, or free with larger orders.

I returned an item and got my refund in a few days.I highly recommend buying from them!!

Poggy
Chattanooga, Tennessee, United States #728112

I have bought a ring from MFJ and have been mostly pleased.Shipping was fast, the gift box is not all that desirable, but fine for me as it was a promise ring and nothing like an engagement ring.

Literally the only complaint that I have would be that the rhodium plating has worn off after only a few months. I am no glitz and glam kind of gal, so sterling silver is just fine for me and is actually more to my taste, but as for those that are searching for a replacement wedding ring, just beware. I have worn my ring 24/7 and in the shower for about 3-4 months tops. I have also tried to write a review twice and it would not go through, so I completely believe that all the reviews are faked unless you purposefully pick 5 stars.

I love my ring, and intend to wear it for as long as my boyfriend of two years last...lol but really ... >< !!!! Who knows... the ring may outlast us still!

PS...I had a awesome deal with using 30now in the discount code box.

Kk

I placed an order and paid for the extra shipping for 5 - 10 days and waited 1 month and saw nothing!!!Tried to call they have a recording all the time even during business hours.

My tracking number was a fake and when they finally answered my emails they told me my order had been lost in transit and was now no longer in stock!! They said they would refund my money! I will have my credit card company chase it down.

I'm furious should have known it was a scam!!!

Lucky
Jacksonville, Florida, United States #652234

Make sure you are ordering from the real website people!!! I have ordered enough from FJB to know that the quality is excellent and customer serevice has been wonderful!!! There are other site that look like FJB, check your facts please!!

Dissappointed
to Lucky #656665

I ordered a wedding set from Fantasy Jewellery Box ..I was so excited after ready their wonderful reviews ..I recieved the rings yesterday and they look very very cheap .

I'm positive they have written all their own reviews on the site ...

to Lucky #710695

I definately ordered from the real webste ...the ring set I recieved was rubbish :sigh

Emma
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia #630768

I ordered a bracelet and ring from fantasy jewelery box over a month ago.I still have not received my items or even been provided with a tracking number.

I have emailed and emailed and had no response.This company is a rip off!

sundaisy

I love my wedding.set i gotta frm fantasy.

jewelry.box..great site i paid for next day shipping and gotta it on time..rings looks just as the picture online i would but frm them agan!!!

theholtes
Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada #598877

I have the same problem I ordered on January 4th and it wasn't shipped till the 9th and when I track it, it still says its in Miami I'm pissed I posted a negative review and It wasn't posted !!

And they won't return my call's !!!!

And I ordered 4 different things !!!

to theholtes #710699

no ...all their reviews are fake ...I would never order from them after my experience ...and would advise other to save their money as well ! :(