Marlborough, England

I ordered two rings for myself and my husband for a wedding blessing, when the rings arrived they were huge, at least two sizes two big so had to return them, there is nothing on the website stating customs charges but I had to pay £8.00 customs fee to UK postal service for delivery and then another £10.00 to return them.I sent several emails to FJ and have not had a reply to any.

I have received an email to say credit has been made but it has still not appeared in my bank - again I emailed to query this, no reply, the customer service is appalling. DO NOT ORDER IF YOU LIVE IN THE UK it is not worth the hassel, there are many sites selling pieces of jewellery just as nice in the UK.

I will never use this company again.

Review about: Ring.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $80
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with FantasyJewelryBox?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Pandora Jewelry Kb Mall Branch - Customer Care Pandora Review Pandora Jewelry "...I bought pandora since 2015, i have been polished my bracelet for 3or4 time, but i'm very upset with my pandora bracelet..." Read more Perfect Watches - Not Perfect Service Perfect Watches "I ordered a Hublot Big Bang replica - I took the big discount by paying bank transfer - mistake number 1! They denied receiving any payment- I had solid..." Read more Origami Owl Copies other peoples designs Origami Owl "Proof Origami Owl's copyrights are fraudulent. If they truly had original artwork no one ever made it would be a miracle The baseball softball can be found all over the..." Read more Origami Owls Fraud, Copyright, Patents Infringement Notice Origami Owl "TRUE FACTS: Since the beginning Origami Owl Fraudulently has sued and harassed companies/people in the USA and outside of the USA. These poor people could have had a fight if they..." Read more Bids Dot Com - Bids.com liars and scammers Bids Dot Com "Bids.com is a online auction platform, based here: 659 S Broadway Suite #813 Los Angeles, CA 90014 You can buy coins and bet on items and even cash. I have..." Read more Fake IT Consultation Firm TerraFirmaSolution.com Scam 2017 Terrafirmasolution "I was looking online using Craigslist.org looking for computer gigs, and I found this listing for an IT consultation firm that helps felons with non-violent backgrounds get freelancing gigs/temp. employment...." Read more Ingo Money - Fees are all they are  after...the truth read Ingo Money "I have long time standing clients. And they Ingo will charge exorbitant fees for a "Mobile Check Load" They Ingo are opportunists with predatory standards to essentially fleece you upfront...and..." Read more Keystone Rv - 2016 Keystone Cougar 244RLSWE 5th Wheel Problems Keystone Rv "Bought a Keystone premier in 2012, only had one small problem with it so we upgraded to a 5th wheel for our longer trips. Decided to stick with Keystone. Total..." Read more