Fantastic Sams - Ruin My Life

269 of 300 Fantastic Sams reviews

Hey, I have been reading all the comments about Fantastic Sams in Hattiesburg and decided to post my very own experience At Fantastic Sams.I wish I would have read the reviews before I went to Fantastic Sams.

There was this gal who told me she knew all about syles for older women. I am not one of these young gals wanting a crazy hair doo. I am an older lady and a prominent member of my church. I love the Lord and almost lost it when this little gal, I think she said her name is Contesser had gave me one of those young crazy Hair doo.

I can't go to church looking like Britney Spears.I am FORCED FOR THE FIRST TIME IN MY LIFE TO WEAR A WIG!!!!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

woe, why did I open this page... O.o lol :zzz

concerned

Aug 27, 2010 #181689

Thanks for the warning!
Remember you are a Christian ..so forgive her.. and Thank the Lord that your hair will grow out.

americanMade

Aug 26, 2010 #181443

your hair does not look like britney spears, i know youdlike it to but it doesnt.it'll grow back.

1 0 Reply
Wig Out

Aug 22, 2010 #179144

Nothing wrong with wearing a wig, just think of all the cash you will save on hair care products, visits to the salon, etc. With all this extra money, you will be able to move into a little nicer trailer park. :p

1 1 Reply
dave

Aug 17, 2010 #177079

lol, why am I reading this... :zzz

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Fantastic Sams.
Filing a new complaint about
×