Dublin, Dublin

NOTE: This review is NOT a complaint about *** Crown!

I ordered a dress from *** crown about 3 weeks ago and stupidly, never read the bad reviews such as the ones seen here, until after I had ordered, which caused me some stress and worry as this is for my debs/prom. (I ordered a Tailor Made one rather than ones already made.) It arrived today, a week earlier than I had expected it, in beautiful packaging which was a good sign. I opened the box and packaging and found my dress, perfectly made without a thread out of place. Seeing as reviews on this page are a bit older, maybe *** Crown have upped their game in my opinion because I could not complain about them, they emailed me regularly to keep me up to date on the status of my dress.

However, the only thing I could say I must alter is the busy area but I believe that is my fault and not theirs. In the measurement advice for measuring the bust, they say to make it comfortably loose, which I did, but at the moment the built in bra in my dress is too big. I'm hoping I can get this area taken in without ruining the design of the dress because it is stunning!

Other than my last point I would advise others not to believe all bad reviews because mine, I would like to think, is a good one. If you're thinking of ordering from *** Crown I would recommend them but maybe don't do the measurement for the bust loosely!

4.5 - 5 stars from me ☺️

Review about: Fannycrown Dress.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with FannyCrown?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion