Fangu Industrial FG-HK.com & ANDY WONG ARE SCAMMERS!!!
This company is by far the most un-professional, rude, disrespectful, and un-trustworthy company I have ever dealt with.
This company claims to have high quality cell phone repair/ replacement parts. If cell phone replacement parts that fall apart upon arrival is your definition of high quality, then by all means this comapy is the one to go to.
I had Andy Wong ( also goes by the name Andy Wang) on my Skype contact list for about 1-year because they had sent me a quote on AliBaba.com. He would contact me constantly, but I never paid any attention because I already had a very reliable wholesale contact. After some what I thought to be careful consideration, I decided to give Andy Wong and his company Fangu Industrial (Hong Kong) Investement Company a try. This was by far the worst mistake I had ever made. I checked out the company website, and the link provided by Andy Wong showing their huge office building in ShenZhen, China. Their company looked to be extremely legitimate and large enough to live up to my quality expectations.
At the beginning of our negotiations, Andy Wong insisted I send the money via T/T or instant bank transfer. Personally, I refuse to do the first deal via bank transfer or T/T becuase it leaves the buyer very vulnerable. After about an hour or so, I finally convinced him to accept PayPal. He explained to me that they never do paypal because they are such a big company, but he would make an exception for me. So he sent over his "boss's friend" PayPal info for me to send the payment to. That should have been a red flag for me there.
So Andy Wong assured me that if I had any issues with the quality I could send back the items for a full refund. This sounded pretty good to me; like they stood behind their products.
I finally felt comfortable enough to send over my payment. So I sent it over, and within minutes I got confirmation from Andy Wong that they received my payment. About one week later, the goods arrived.
I popped open the box and started to examine each piece. I had ordered back covers and cases. The first piece I took out of the box was a back cover. I started to examine it, and I could immediately tell this was NOT what I was looking for. The quality on a scale from 1-10 was about a 2 (1 being the lowest, 10 the highest.) I became quickly upset, and started looking at more items. One after another, the items were consistently defective, falling apart, and of the lowest quality I have ever seen. This was even more upsetting because I paid over market value because Andy Wong ensured that I would not receive any defects, and these would only be the highest quality items.
In total, I ordered around 275 back covers. EVERY SINGLE ONE was either defective, falling apart, or had glue and other substances on it. Each time we receive inventory, we test it on one of our phones we have available. One of the pieces happened to be an iPhone back cover. I took our iPhone 4, and tried placing the iPhone 4 back cover on it, and it would not slide down or fit... I contacted Andy Wong and fg-hk.com about the issues I was having. He said he spoke with their "engineers" and that the back covers were not supposed to slide down... I have been in this industry for years, and if a back cover does not slide down, it is defective and LOW QUALITY! These guys are not OEM's and do not produce goods for Apple like they state.
When I contacted Andy Wong about a refund of my money, he refused. And he said he would only issue an exchange. Why would anyone want an exchange for a company that already sent me goods that were ALL 100% defective? I immediately opened a dispute with PayPal, and told them the situation. They said this company is being shady, and they advised me to escalate the dispute to a claim.
I escalated it to a claim immediately. PayPal then informed me that I needed to send the goods back to the PayPal verified address before I was eligable to receive my refund. I packed up the items and sent them via DHL. $170USD in shipping later, the items were in ShenZhen. The tracking indicated that the items were on clearance delay. Meaning that Andy Wong or Kuang Bin (the managing partner) did not want to pick up the goods, and they were just trying to delay the process. During this entire time, I would receive emails and skype messages from Any Wong swearing at me, telling me he was going to have his friend in the US hurt me, and making other threats to me and my business. After a couple of days of the items being on Clearance Delay, I contacted PayPal and said the company was being very shady and was not going to accept the goods or pay my refund. A representative from PayPal said to email paypal customer service a receipt of my DHL shipment. I sent them a receipt and PayPal finally closed the case in my favor and granted my refund.
STAY AWAY FROM ANDY WONG, KUANG BIN, FG-HK.COM AND MORE!!!! THEY OPERATE UNDER SEVERAL NAMES WHICH I WILL INCLUDE BELOW. THEY SELL IPHONE/ IPAD/ AND IPOD PARTS, HTC PARTS, BLACKBERRY PARTS, AND MANY OTHER CELL PHONE ACCESSORIES.
BELOW IS A SIGNATURE FROM ANDY WONG'S EMAIL ADDRESS WHICH INCLUDES ALL OF THEIR COMPANY INFORMATION:
Fangu Industrial (Hong Kong) Investment Company LTD.
Tel. No. :86-0755-2888-9726 extension NO. 8015
Address :6F,A Building,Bofook Lilang Jewellery Culture Industry
zone , south bay street, Bulan Road ,Longgang,Shenzhen.China
Website : http://fg-wholesalers.en.alibaba.com/
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Phone Replacement Parts
- Review category
- Financial Services
You May Also Like
- "We purchased APMEX "MindDirect" 2012 (S) San Francisco minted silver eagles in tubes of 20. We sent these SF Eagles to NGC for authenticated and grading and NGC stated that..."
- "Earth Power Group is a subsidiary of Earth Power International, a “next generation” of scammers and swindlers for renewable energy companies and we are providers of the perfect scams within..."
- "In his “review” last week San Diego Anon oozes about “...a beautiful lifelong career…” It’s “beautiful” all right. IF you love to recruit everybody in sight and personally..."
- "I am extremely disappointed and furious to have been scammed by this company THE DEAL EMPIRE at the value of $66.80 for the purchase of Body Shaper panties and Slim..."
- "Hi I admin an Ashton Drake buy sell and showcase group on Facebook. I have over 12,000 members worldwide. I have seen several people showing their dolls, be they new..."
- "I shopped in Emeryville California Ikea store and opted for home delivery service. This store is about 35 miles from my house in Dublin CA. Delivery was scheduled for 01/11/2016..."
- "I sing up for eHarmony after doing some research, but luckily I keep researching and after having my profile up for almost 3 days I decided to cancel and was..."
- "I usually don't write many reviews but I thought that my poor experience yesterday at Ziebart in Henrietta was worth writing about. I first became acquainted with Ziebart when I..."
- "SECOND EXPERIENCE: A christmas order for my son who lives in another state was guaranteed to be delivered on 12/23. I placed the order on 12/19 and paid extra for..."