Fanatics - SCAM!! Footballpersonality @kissmarketonlineshop.com @globalccpay.com

77 of 84 Fanatics reviews

Was scammed out of $300 by these lying SCAMMERS. Contacted my credit card company right away to place a hold on my card to prevent future purchases by these scammers. Filed a dispute fraud charge on this transaction and I am dealing with my credit card company to have the charges reversed. Keep all correspondence with the scammers for proof.

They advertised official majestic jerseys on sale via Facebook ad.

Www.footballpersonality.com

Website was made to look completely professional but a red flag should have been no phone number. Placed my order and got a receipt from globalccpay.com instead. Then got email from JALY @kissmarketonlineshop.com for 'confirmation'. SCAM.

They operate many different websites (luboutin, nhl, mlb) but look at the FAQ (bad grammar) and NO CONTACT info. Should have known better.

Will be informing Facebook as well.

SCAM !!!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Helpful? 9 Yes 9 0 No 0
Had the same issue 13 Yes 13
77 of 84 Fanatics reviews

Feb 08 #1283610

One other thing I cannot believe the NFL is not on top of this item said official NFL products and licensed!! Also with them saying that it merchandise from the super bowl limited edition, I am so freaking pissed off ,I sorta wish I could see them face to face, I did contact my bank and change my info and hopefully I can get my funds back but one thing more if I had checked the website I would not have wasted time I hope that these people get what coming to them

Feb 06 #1282485

So, I was scammed too but I think I have found the key! They are pissed that I did a chargeback! Haha! They sent 2 emails trying to convince me to cancel the chargeback (NO!) or order via western union and pay again (DOUBLE F'N NO!). They try to lure you to western union with 10% off. Then no one can do a chargeback. DO NOT USE WESTERN UNION. Wells Fargo was great in getting my money back. I just got a statement from New Balance stating that the jersey I ordered was not what I received.
See below. My info was removed:
Begin forwarded message:
From: "auto@checkoutnotice.com"
Date:
Subject: Survey on the chargeback request Hello, Thank you for reading this email. We are the team of after-sales service, writing to make a survey on the transaction with the ChargeBack Request. We would like to find out the cause, so we can take measure to protect your card and help you to solve the problem. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Your order details are as follows: ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Seller website: www.liverpoolsoccerpro.com Billing statement: Gdselectronic Order No.: Payment No.: Payment Date&Time: Amount: Tracking No: Tracking website: ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- The followings are the probable
... Show more

Feb 04 #1281418

I was scammed as well! Raider jersey. Have not received confirmation or anything. I should've checked. Will contact my bank.

1 0 Reply

Jan 19 #1273167

I just got taken for $166.00 for Some NFL jerseys,they keep emailing me from this email (sales@kissmarketonlineshop.com)but claim they can't find my order. I sent them all the information from the order but still haven't gotten anything solved. SO TICKED OFF!!!!!!!

1 0 Reply
whaleypo

Jan 17 #1272358 Charlotte, North Carolina, United States

SCAM! Ordered a men's NB Liverpool jersey and received a mismarked very small jersey. Probably counterfeit. I am working with New Balance now to prove it's a fake. They are all in China and will say they will help but this is a lie. Every comment you see about them that is negative is true. They will not take anything back and will only offer you "big discounts" to order from them again. They try to play the pity card and say they do not make much profits. YEAH RIGHT! and WHO CARES! Do not waste your money. SEE EMAILS BELOW: On Jan 13, 2017, at 10:53 PM, "sales@kissmarketonlineshop.com" wrote:
Dear, really hope for your kind understanding. We are just wholesalers, so we don't have much profit. We just need you to pay us the shipping fee. For the jersey you got you can try to sell to others or give it to your family or friends who can wear it.Really appreciate for your kindness.
From: sales
Sent: Wed, Jan 11, 2017 8:52 pm
Subject: Re: Re: order 20161129-NOS_2138-380
The shipping fee will reach $30 if we resend you. Would you please just pay us partial ? Then we will try to apply for a new one for you. We don't have much profit and we also have other fees. Beg for your kind understanding. Thanks. sales@kissmarketonlineshop.com On Jan 7, 2017, at 1:58 AM, "sales@kissmarketonlineshop.com" wrote: Sorry for the problem. AS return to exchange will need more than 45 days to receive the return parcel. we can exchange it for you as we receive the return
... Show more

2 3 Reply

Jan 12 #1269772 Jacksonville, Florida, United States

I also was scammed! They sent me the jersey but not the beanie I paid for. When I contacted them, they advised I got a good deal so I should be happy. They are refusing to send me out a product I paid for!! Total rip off!! Does anyone know how I can report them?

2 2 Reply

Jan 10 #1268589

I living in Denmark and had the same bad experience! Thought I bought shoes to my daughter via a British webshop named: http://www.rihannacreepersuk.com/.
I got a confirmation mail from order@kissmarketonlineshop.com.
I can tell from shipping details that the item has been handed over to customs now.
These Chinese idiots are operating with bad intent telling customers that they are UK-based. It seems like we now have to pay customs from China/Shanghai, and that was not the intention at all (because UK is still part of EU ... for now).

Jan 09 #1268478 Riverdale, New Jersey, United States

I dealt with a site I believe was nfloutlet.com.. ordered several items 12/2016 as well as a friend of mine. Items came and they were authentic. People were right no contact info but I did receive a receipt for 1 order. all emails came from kisssmarketing. So far happy. But am I hearing from you guys out there they used Credit Cards for other purchases? I hope not. Yes it does look like they change web sites , but do not think they are ripping people off.

1 3 Reply

Feb 06 #1282486

CLEARLY you are affiliated with them and whoever is going through these reviews voting them down if they are negative and truthful. You will not win. Chargebacks will happen. HAHAHA!! Cheaters never prosper.

Jan 08 #1267813 Reston, Virginia, United States

Same scam happened to us - 2 pittsburgh penguin hockey jerseys - website looked exactly like the NHL official shop/store for the Penguins.
No customer service number/anything - multiple email inquiries with someone that has no comprehension of the English language and supplies various tracking numbers etc and no product.
Took us for $112.
Working with credit card company to address. Unreal.

mj

Jan 04 #1265383 Stoney Creek, Ontario, Canada

I got ripped off as well, I will now always do a search online to see if the site is legit.

3 0 Reply

Jan 04 #1265328 Newark, New Jersey, United States

I just went through the same thing why do these people do this to us to try to take her money I ordered something for the NFL Giants shirts for my granddaughters it was from China and it was a scam they tried to take the money from my account and I stopped it

2 0 Reply

Dec 28, 2016 #1261829 East Orange, New Jersey, United States

My son was just scamed too. We live in New Jersey and he ordered a jersey. He is out around 68 dollars between the shipping and handling and taxes. Buyer beware. We have to go to the bank and see what they will do. These scam artist send a reply that the order was unauthorized and to send money via a different way. Of course we r not sending anything. I email them to send the jersey but they keep emailing me that the bank did not send money. My bank says they did release the money. So now my son is out his money. Lesson learned. I'm still pursuing it with my bank.

3 1 Reply

Dec 28, 2016 #1261962

I was ripped off to. I used a prepaid visa. I recieved a email from ca@checkoutnotice.com. they charged more. Today I went to the f.b.i website and filed a complaint.

Dec 24, 2016 #1260418

I was scammed as well...and I work in Cyber Security. Site looks very legit. Received an email from "admin" just yesterday with tracking number. Sent 5 tracking sites and none had tracking Information. Told them product never showed and to cancel the order. Will have to call credit card company.

Dec 23, 2016 #1259909

We got scammed to. They are not legitimate! We got the same badly written emails, it's been 20 days and no product as promised nor tracking. Recommend going to your bank immediately and showing them this article your emails and the transaction. Ours took care of us, getting our $ back and even thought this company sounded familiar from other reports!

Dec 20, 2016 #1258287 Xenia, Ohio, United States

Me too. Here is the email response they sent me when I contacted them on their website (since the phone number was bogus)... "Sorry for the delay. As there are lots of orders, maybe it's a little slow to update the information. Really appreciate for your kind patience. We will rush the delivery dept to update the newest information and make it as soon as possible. Please don't worry. You may like the item when you get it. Thanks. Best Regards Customer service Rep."
I went to the better business bureau's website and there's a link there to file a complaint for an international company. I also disputed the charge with my credit card company. I should have known better with their prices being so low.

2 2 Reply

Dec 19, 2016 #1257722 Saginaw, Michigan, United States

They got me too, 12-2-16! I ordered a soccer jersey from usa soccer team. 17 days later still no item, but there is something in "tracking" after I threatened them with reporting their website. It is suppose to arrive today, but ill bet it is not what I ordered. and no proof! scammers... no phone number and the website, (in hindsight) is blurry at best once I paid attention. Only emails send, not names. bad grammar. all red flags... I hope my bank refunds me. keep all emails etc and also these comments and websites to show in case it is needed. NEVER again will I order online without calling customer service...
claim they are based our of California, but tracking is from CHINA, and transaction is out of china. I even received emails in Chinese!

Dec 14, 2016 #1255430 Wilson, North Carolina, United States

SAME HERE! Still going round and round with them 4 months later! They mailed me the wrong jersey and told me to try to sell it on eBay! When insisting on a refund, they offered me "deep" discount of 10% off if I'd keep it! What can we do or who can we report these people to??

2 0 Reply
PENGUINS87 ORDER

Dec 14, 2016 #1255168 Pueblo, Colorado, United States

Wished I would have found this !! I got taken for $44 + 20shipping + 5 conversion fee? is disputing the charge with visa. They havent sent any tracking numbers been 10 days since order and charge. I got email from customer service saying DONT WORRY WE BUSY! BE PATIENT. 48 hr turn around is not 10+ days even in china! I GOT SCAMMED DONT YOU GET SCAMMED TOO.

3 0 Reply

1-20 of 48 comments

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.