Altoona, Pennsylvania

I had a bad experience with the famous hair in Jamestown New York.I wanted to change my hair to have more blonde highlights lowlights everything to finally go back to the way I was before I had the baby.

Related: Famous Hair Hair Coloring Review from Detroit, Michigan

Well she quoted me a price because the length of my hair and not only did it take 6 hours for me to even get in the chair but it was nothing that I wanted I show her picture and she said that she could do it and I pretty much have no blonde in my hair like maybe a drink or two here and there then I ended up paying $89 to get my hair done I didn't want to pay it because I didn't get what I wanted but they said if I didn't there have to call the police so I did just get out of there but I will never go back to that place again.But I want something to be done because not only do I have to go back to the salon that I went to before but I have to pay more to get it fixed then what I would have done in the first place and I would like to have my money back.

Review about: Famous Hair Coloring.

1.2
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Famous Hair Hair Coloring
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Famous Hair?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.