Family Leisure/ Asahi pool wont warrant failure of 2.5 year old pool
I woke up and found my pool had lost 18 inches of water overnight.I found a rusted hole at the very bottom where the sand cove it with water rushing out where the hole in the metal gave way and the liner ripped.
I called Familly Leisure Little Rock, seller and installer. After a week of no response I called again. I was told that it would not be warranted unless the pool wall was a total collapse from top to bottom. Unable to get any response from manufacturer ASAHI either.
I guess I'm out $3600 after seeing other complains for same problems, I dont want another one either.
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Lack of warranty coverage
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "We ordered a bedroom set priced at over $1000 and made the required monthly payments per our contract. A final payment was made and we were told by the manager..."
- " Be wary of purchasing anything here. I purchased the Venice Sofa, Love Seat and Ottoman and spent about $2000 for it. I love the set but am having warranty..."
- "Let me start by saying that I really like Modloft design and price points. I was very excited to order and receive the product, however as the previous customer stated,..."
- "My local company purchased by Amerigas, my tank, my delivery invoices, and my bill stated to make checks out to Silsbee Propane the price per gallon goes up every delivery,..."
- "Ordered 4GB of extra RAM for my site hosted using Bluehost VPS plan. Credit card was charged immediately but the RAM never appeared on the machine after several reboots. Contacted..."
- "i had ordered for magnetic iphone cable through facebook ad and got linked to shopify for order. I used my credit card for fulfilling the payment and amount of $14.95..."
- "My daughter passed the first audition in Little Rock,AR.; after we paid the first payment. Her older sister was diagnosed with Leukemia; which Praise missed the pageant. And when I..."
- "I ordered a specific Nikon DSLR lens from their web site. Within 24 hours, I received an e-mail saying that I had to call customer service in order to finalize..."
- "I returned from a business trip to find my ac broken during a heatwave. It is 111' and my city is on the news. The contractor they gave..."