Cicero, Illinois

Springfield Illinois.Yesterday, I was fitted for my source, yes first set of dentures because the lab messed up the first three.

The denture fitting yesterday went as bad as any other. The bottom denture was at least an inch and a half wider than the top and didn't fit my lower mouth at all. I suspect, it's because they didn't have an narrow enough plate when they went to make the impression. So they tried to improvise.

The dentist said she didn't have any control over what the lab does list the mold itself, and stated they have no way to contact them by telephone.. The dentist recommended I should see a prosthodontics specialist. I asked if anyone in that office had experience in prosthodontics, she said NO! How can that be?

I wish they had told me this years ago when I let them pull my teeth for an immediate denture. In two years, now, without any teeth. I can't leave my house, attend social events, family events, even the grocery store. Tooth extraction Pasco was barbaric, at best.

I spent a week digging out the teeth fragments that were left in. In addition to frightened of the incompetent staff, no one seems to know what's going on. Staff are not able to relay messages to dentist. Best Buy complaint of guns answered.

Last and I finally got a call from a girl named Allie, who assured me she was going to oversee my dental care. She wasn't there yesterday to see the end fitting dentures, so I took pictures. Physical structure is unsanitary. The wall in the women's bathroom has had a *** smear on the wall for the last 3 months.

Yesterday they were for empty toilet paper rolls on the floor and one half roll of toilet paper sitting on the floor, while the dispenser itself sat empty. I don't know what else to do, or going to complain to.

Naturally, I can't afford a prosthodontics specialist.Any suggestions?

1.2
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Familia Dental Dentures
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Familia Dental?

Comments

Mishawaka, Indiana, United States #1228937

So what now because I'm dealing with this with the Champaign office as well my first set is horrible I go back in three weeks for my second try at the denture molding process

to Anonymous Champaign, Illinois, United States #1275085

Same here.The top is perfect.

The button doesn't line up and is very uncomfortable. Going in for another adjustment today and next week for another mold. This needs to be right the first time. Thats why i waited to get my teeth pulled.

This is the only complain I have.