Review about Falken Tires from San Antonio, Texas

7 of 28 Falken Tire reviews

I bought 4 new Falken tires from Discount Tire company on Sept.10 a month ago , a month and half later , with two thousand miles on the tires, the tread on the front tires came off.

They pretty much look like slicks for racing! I went back to discount tire to complain, and they tell me its a mechanical problem on my car. I asked the manager if he was a mechanic and he said no! So I told him "how would you know then"!

Long story short, he offered to only change one tire and I would pay fot the other one,since he didn't know if it was the tire or the car! I told him I wasn't paying for anything because I just got them a month ago! After arguing with him for 15 mins ,he said he change both of them but I had to pay for installation, which was 60 dollars, which I told him I wasn't going to pay for anything!

I didnt give in and neither did he, problem never got resolved ,so I left pissed off in my slicks!I will never buy a Falken tire again nor go to discount tire ever again!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Falken Tires
Review category
Equipment
review #723585

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Falken Tire? Submit review ›
Helpful? 3 Yes 3 6 No 6
Had the same issue 2 Yes 2
7 of 28 Falken Tire reviews

Jun 27, 2016 #1178269 Wise, Virginia, United States

You, pal, need an alignment and more than likely several suspension parts. It's a safe bet to say you've got bad tie rods, probably bad ball joints, and possibly even further damage. Gonna go out on a limb here.... Your rear tires are just fine aren't they?

1 0 Reply

Mar 08, 2016 #1123993

A mechanic put four Falken Tires on my SUV which in a year my tires were bald also ,but the mechanic said I should have rotated my tires.

0 0 Reply

Dec 18, 2015 #1080899

You are kidding, right?
Your ball joints and everything else on your front end are gone.
Take your car to a front end specialist and have that redone.
Your tire looks like you are into the steel belts already.
Get a clue!!!

4 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.