San Antonio, Texas
2.4K views 5 comments

I bought 4 new Falken tires from Discount Tire company on Sept.10 a month ago , a month and half later , with two thousand miles on the tires, the tread on the front tires came off.

They pretty much look like slicks for racing! I went back to discount tire to complain, and they tell me its a mechanical problem on my car. I asked the manager if he was a mechanic and he said no! So I told him "how would you know then"!

Long story short, he offered to only change one tire and I would pay fot the other one,since he didn't know if it was the tire or the car! I told him I wasn't paying for anything because I just got them a month ago! After arguing with him for 15 mins ,he said he change both of them but I had to pay for installation, which was 60 dollars, which I told him I wasn't going to pay for anything!

I didnt give in and neither did he, problem never got resolved ,so I left pissed off in my slicks!I will never buy a Falken tire again nor go to discount tire ever again!

Review about: Falken Tires.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Falken Tire?

Comments

Cathlamet, Washington, United States #1273021

This is an alignment/mechanical problem. Not a tire problem.

Wise, Virginia, United States #1178269

You, pal, need an alignment and more than likely several suspension parts.It's a safe bet to say you've got bad tie rods, probably bad ball joints, and possibly even further damage.

Gonna go out on a limb here....Your rear tires are just fine aren't they?

A mechanic put four Falken Tires on my SUV which in a year my tires were bald also ,but the mechanic said I should have rotated my tires.

You are kidding, right?

Your ball joints and everything else on your front end are gone.

Take your car to a front end specialist and have that redone.

Your tire looks like you are into the steel belts already.

Get a clue!!!

jack
Nonnweiler, Saarland, Germany #1073310

You have an alignment problem.