Fake Your Job - Dont Use or Trust these Guys! Horrible Customer Service!
I just got off the phone with the owner of Fake your job Dot com. What lousy, non-existent customer service they gave me. For one... they don't even have SET PRICES! They keep fudging on the prices. Every time I call... I get a VERY DIFFERENT QUOTE. When I asked some basic information about their their company, the crook on the phone didn't answer. me. He hesitated and answered my question, with a question. I had to remind him that I WAS THE CUSTOMER. And that I was not there to ANSWER HIS QUESTIONS; He was there to answer mine! He was rude, snootie, and has a very bad disposition. A Customer Service mined person... He is NOT!
They don't even have a sample to examine. Getting something to look at was like pulling teeth! When I took a look at their so-called "SAMPLE". What non-sense! It looks like with was built completely built by a 6 y.o child!
Then... I called the phone number listed on the website; the person answered said... "Fake your job"!
Finally... They claimed to have been in business in Philadelphia, PA for almost three (3) years. That's not true either. These are obviously college kids trying to earn some beer money! The record shows them to have been in business for only 3 months.
DO NOT USE OR TRUST THESE CROOKS! You can do better elsewhere or maybe even on your own!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Fake Reference Service
- Review category
- Employment Agencies
You May Also Like
- "I filed 8-27-14 and here it is 10-29-14, I have not received one penny. When I call to speak to my case manager I am told she is on a..."
- "I applied for a job advertised on monster.com. I get an email reply from a recruiter. The recruiter tells me to call back on the number in the email (receptionist)..."
- "Labor Ready dont care about people. You can be a half decent worker that some companies want to hire but what Labor Ready will then do is deliberately put you..."
- "Investigativeguy John Mattes has uncovered a scam so big it goes on worldwide. In pay phones worldwide at airports, BBG Communications has rigged phones so that coin..."
- "I went to a CVS yesterday 06Aug15 to buy some makeup because I forgot my makeup at work and I was traveling. I purchased the attached items and only used..."
- "My friends and I were a tenant at Robert Brown's beach house in Mission Beach.... When we missed a payment for one month he threatened to sue us and keep..."
- "I would like to know where the Great Value eggs are supplied from. I'm guessing it is somewhere with either genetically modified chickens, or where policies are not closely maintained...."
- "Just as others have stated, I should have read reviews first. I am so disappointed and frustrated with this joke of a company. However, I have filed a complaint with..."
- "Having read the various comments below and realising that my experience is typical not unusual, I wonder why this company hasn't been sanctioned or actioned against. Perhaps a class action..."