Fake Your Job - Dont Use or Trust these Guys! Horrible Customer Service!
I just got off the phone with the owner of Fake your job Dot com. What lousy, non-existent customer service they gave me. For one... they don't even have SET PRICES! They keep fudging on the prices. Every time I call... I get a VERY DIFFERENT QUOTE. When I asked some basic information about their their company, the crook on the phone didn't answer. me. He hesitated and answered my question, with a question. I had to remind him that I WAS THE CUSTOMER. And that I was not there to ANSWER HIS QUESTIONS; He was there to answer mine! He was rude, snootie, and has a very bad disposition. A Customer Service mined person... He is NOT!
They don't even have a sample to examine. Getting something to look at was like pulling teeth! When I took a look at their so-called "SAMPLE". What non-sense! It looks like with was built completely built by a 6 y.o child!
Then... I called the phone number listed on the website; the person answered said... "Fake your job"!
Finally... They claimed to have been in business in Philadelphia, PA for almost three (3) years. That's not true either. These are obviously college kids trying to earn some beer money! The record shows them to have been in business for only 3 months.
DO NOT USE OR TRUST THESE CROOKS! You can do better elsewhere or maybe even on your own!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Fake Reference Service
- Review category
- Employment Agencies
You May Also Like
- "I made a profile at freelancer.com and got 4 emails from them just one day after my first log in. So, first of all I have tried to unsubscribe the..."
- "Joshua Benton of Sand and Sea Realty is one of the most unprofressional realtors out there. He makes this company look bad. He likes to hire unlicensed cleaners to spend..."
- "After spending an endless phone tag, and doing both the office and factory tests with a pass on both, I was told that there were "no jobs available to me..."
- "Just bought these 2 months ago. Today the sole at the heel came away from the sneaker. They must use some pretty cheap glue to have them fall apart after..."
- "Drive With Pride - August 2016 Mini Cooper 2010- Had Check Engine light come on when driving vehicle home. Tried to return car, as stated below “72” hour buy back..."
- "My husband and I purchased a $600.00 recliner about the last week of August 2016. First week of September the chair looked as if it was purchased 10 years prior...."
- "I just recently decided to start bidding on Quibids. I thought it was pretty nice, until I decided to hover my mouse over one of my competitors. I looked at..."
- "Molina withdrew $1066.02 from my checking account without my approval. This has caused a tremendous hardship to my payment obligations. My rent was due on Jan 1, 2015,..."
- "They do not pay their hold back account on time. This is a one-time retainer that reaches $2,000 (Recently increased to $3,000) and is supposed to be released 105..."