Houston, Texas

Faith Family Church at 2002 E Mockingbird Lane in Victoria, TX is a cult that offers illegal services and is responsible for several deaths in Victoria, TX that were murders believed to be accidents and suicides.

Their staff coaches children to abuse family members, and coach husbands and wives with how to abuse their unwanted spouse and kill them in a manner Disguised for insurance money.

The majority of their congregation uses illegal street drugs, distributes drugs, take advantage of the handicapped and otherwise disabled.

I was poisoned and now I have severe dental problems and health issues because this cult church embezzled money and cost other people their lives and they know that I was aware what they were doing.

My name is Coty Ethridge Sutton Nemes of Victoria TX. I pray someone brings them to justice for what they did and what they continue to do to victimize the weak, the innocent and the needy.

3.2
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Other issue / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Faith Family Church?

Comments

I just want you to know God loves you and forgives your every sin and I pray peace over you.