Faith Family Church - Review from Houston, Texas
Faith Family Church at 2002 E Mockingbird Lane in Victoria, TX is a cult that offers illegal services and is responsible for several deaths in Victoria, TX that were murders believed to be accidents and suicides.
Their staff coaches children to abuse family members, and coach husbands and wives with how to abuse their unwanted spouse and kill them in a manner Disguised for insurance money.
The majority of their congregation uses illegal street drugs, distributes drugs, take advantage of the handicapped and otherwise disabled.
I was poisoned and now I have severe dental problems and health issues because this cult church embezzled money and cost other people their lives and they know that I was aware what they were doing.
My name is Coty Ethridge Sutton Nemes of Victoria TX. I pray someone brings them to justice for what they did and what they continue to do to victimize the weak, the innocent and the needy.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
- Reason of review:
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "According to this new video with proven facts it might be the end of Hope for good. be taken to end SPS and jail hope https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBwSYouWk3s . Once federal law enforcement see..."
- "Basically, they closed my account for a fraudulent fraud claim. When I balked, they referred me to their Fairness Department. After a series of about 2 dozen emails,..."
- "Purchased a iTunes digital code from this online "business," and they kept sending me redeemed codes. I stated several times that I also tried the code on the Ultraviolet site..."
- "Big man Lane recliner, went to recline and spring busted flew across room and just missed my flat screen, & my big window. WG&R where I bought it will not..."
- "I signed a contract with Re-Bath 8 months ago and I am still waiting for my project to be completed and the repairs done to the areas they damaged during..."
- "I was also DENIED by Turo. They requested my Photo id and credit card info. I have an 810 credit score, perfect driving + insurance history and elite membership status..."
- "I bought a red leather couch. It was on sale at $1500. Regular over $2000. I thought I was buying a leather couch that would last for..."
- "I seen someone on OkCupid and reported to them. The next working day I found myself deleted from the website, I tried to ask them why but couldn't connect..."
- "I do not own a Lennar home, but I have lived next to a model home for over one year. I have had major drainage problems with their property draining..."