3.4 years ago I bought a 2012 Kia OPTIMA EX from Fairfax Kia, Fairfax, VA.(Not to be confused with Don Beyer Fairfax Kia) It is an "EX Base".

But the base includes leather, dual zone climate control, voice activated controls and phone integration that includes the code for Pandora and similar streaming music companies. It has a 2.4 liter, inline 4 cylinder engine with dual exhaust, 17" alloys, sport shift, 6 speed automatic, direct injection, 200 HP and 186 lb Ft of torque. The car weighs 3300 labs, so the power is quite adequate. It has a "Start" button, keyless entry, rear vents for A/C and heat.

Fold down rear center console armrest with 2 cupholders, making the total 4 including the driver and passenger cupholders.

It has 1) USB port, 2) power ports, and 3) 3.5" I-Pad type input. I added a rear wing and ditched the tires (a vandal got 16 car tires in my neighborhood with nails).

My insurance covered the tires, so I put Pirelli P-Zero 225/50/17's on it.It is Spicy red, and handles like a dream.

Review about: Positive Experience.

4.0
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Fairfax Kia?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.