Fairfax Kia - Review in Dealers category from West Springfield, Virginia
3.4 years ago I bought a 2012 Kia OPTIMA EX from Fairfax Kia, Fairfax, VA.(Not to be confused with Don Beyer Fairfax Kia) It is an "EX Base".
But the base includes leather, dual zone climate control, voice activated controls and phone integration that includes the code for Pandora and similar streaming music companies. It has a 2.4 liter, inline 4 cylinder engine with dual exhaust, 17" alloys, sport shift, 6 speed automatic, direct injection, 200 HP and 186 lb Ft of torque. The car weighs 3300 labs, so the power is quite adequate. It has a "Start" button, keyless entry, rear vents for A/C and heat.
Fold down rear center console armrest with 2 cupholders, making the total 4 including the driver and passenger cupholders.
It has 1) USB port, 2) power ports, and 3) 3.5" I-Pad type input. I added a rear wing and ditched the tires (a vandal got 16 car tires in my neighborhood with nails).
My insurance covered the tires, so I put Pirelli P-Zero 225/50/17's on it.It is Spicy red, and handles like a dream.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
- Product or service
- Positive Experience
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Freedom Boat Club Myrtle Beach is a scam they target elderly people because they say they are "easier to get money out of and they never use the boats because..."
- "First off, I am calling B.S. on many of these reviews that all seem to have been written by the same, uneducated, illiterate troll with an obvious agenda. The..."
- "In June we bought a new travel trailer. From the time we towed it home, we new something was not right. At first we were unsure of what was wrong...."
- "I write to introduce our financial services to you. I am a direct mandate to a Financial Institution who is also known as private lender specialized in the Lease and..."
- "I own thunder vapor a small Vape shop in Oklahoma City and over the past 3 years I've had Dozens upon dozens of calls and lost out of town business..."
- "I ordered my son a basketball hoop as a Christmas gift from the Home Depot website on December 22nd, 2016. The delivery was supposed to be delivered on the first..."
- "Im on my 9th and final call. I ordered a 90.00 gourmet basket from this company for my father for Fathers Day. To this very day I have yet to..."
- "When I had bought the house a couple months ago I noticed that water was overshooting the gutters. At that time Gutter Helmet was already on the house. I had..."
- "I called to cancel my service May 28 2014. I was told I had to send a letter. I submitted said letter but they continue to remove the funds from..."