Fairfax Kia - Review in Dealers category from West Springfield, Virginia
3.4 years ago I bought a 2012 Kia OPTIMA EX from Fairfax Kia, Fairfax, VA.(Not to be confused with Don Beyer Fairfax Kia) It is an "EX Base".
But the base includes leather, dual zone climate control, voice activated controls and phone integration that includes the code for Pandora and similar streaming music companies. It has a 2.4 liter, inline 4 cylinder engine with dual exhaust, 17" alloys, sport shift, 6 speed automatic, direct injection, 200 HP and 186 lb Ft of torque. The car weighs 3300 labs, so the power is quite adequate. It has a "Start" button, keyless entry, rear vents for A/C and heat.
Fold down rear center console armrest with 2 cupholders, making the total 4 including the driver and passenger cupholders.
It has 1) USB port, 2) power ports, and 3) 3.5" I-Pad type input. I added a rear wing and ditched the tires (a vandal got 16 car tires in my neighborhood with nails).
My insurance covered the tires, so I put Pirelli P-Zero 225/50/17's on it.It is Spicy red, and handles like a dream.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
- Product or service
- Positive Experience
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "We have had RV for 141 days. Dealer has had it in service 38 of those days and it is still in the shop. Closed vent blew off..."
- "We purchased a new 2010 Outback 30 ft travel trailer by Keystone. Approximately 2 years after purchase the decals starting peeling off. Keystone said they only have a 1 yr..."
- "I am from Las Vegas, NV. and bought a car from Siamak’s Car Company: I found a vehicle that I was seriously interested in at Siamak’s Car Company of 777..."
- "When I had bought the house a couple months ago I noticed that water was overshooting the gutters. At that time Gutter Helmet was already on the house. I had..."
- "Im on my 9th and final call. I ordered a 90.00 gourmet basket from this company for my father for Fathers Day. To this very day I have yet to..."
- "I called to cancel my service May 28 2014. I was told I had to send a letter. I submitted said letter but they continue to remove the funds from..."
- "We decided to use Zerorez because they had a good reputation. We have a brand-new home (less than 4 months old) and we had some basic soiled marks in the..."
- "FOR THE PAST THREE MONTHS HFC HSBC HAVE BEEN TELLING ME THAT I DONT HAVE HOMEOWNERS INSURANCE . I CONTACTED THEM BY PHONE AND SENT THEM THE REQUIRED INFORMATION AND..."
- "In 18 months time they burned up my yard the first year, I suffered the embarrassment of a dirt front yard for the whole summer 2015. They came back in..."