Fairfax Kia - Review in Dealers category from West Springfield, Virginia
3.4 years ago I bought a 2012 Kia OPTIMA EX from Fairfax Kia, Fairfax, VA.(Not to be confused with Don Beyer Fairfax Kia) It is an "EX Base".
But the base includes leather, dual zone climate control, voice activated controls and phone integration that includes the code for Pandora and similar streaming music companies. It has a 2.4 liter, inline 4 cylinder engine with dual exhaust, 17" alloys, sport shift, 6 speed automatic, direct injection, 200 HP and 186 lb Ft of torque. The car weighs 3300 labs, so the power is quite adequate. It has a "Start" button, keyless entry, rear vents for A/C and heat.
Fold down rear center console armrest with 2 cupholders, making the total 4 including the driver and passenger cupholders.
It has 1) USB port, 2) power ports, and 3) 3.5" I-Pad type input. I added a rear wing and ditched the tires (a vandal got 16 car tires in my neighborhood with nails).
My insurance covered the tires, so I put Pirelli P-Zero 225/50/17's on it.It is Spicy red, and handles like a dream.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
- Product or service
- Positive Experience
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "NEVER BUY A FOREST RIVER PRODUCT!!! We purchased a new FR Rockwood 5th wheel in July 2015 it is now April 2016 and our unit has been in the dealer warranty..."
- "Go anywhere but Henry Day Ford! We purchased a new 2013 F350 truck with service plan. We took it in for its 5000 mile service and were told the next..."
- "I purchased a Thor Hurracaine 2016 in August 2015. So much is wrong with it .The furnace still does not work right. The bedroom closets are leaking, but would..."
- "When I had bought the house a couple months ago I noticed that water was overshooting the gutters. At that time Gutter Helmet was already on the house. I had..."
- "Im on my 9th and final call. I ordered a 90.00 gourmet basket from this company for my father for Fathers Day. To this very day I have yet to..."
- "I called to cancel my service May 28 2014. I was told I had to send a letter. I submitted said letter but they continue to remove the funds from..."
- "Good Morning, Thank you for taking the time to respond to my post on trusted advisor. I don't post ever until I have exhausted all options for customer satisfaction. I..."
- "Purchased a HP DC7900 tower from Joy (thru Walmart) two months ago. It arrived a day early and worked perfectly. Even though Windows Update was broken, that was the fault..."
- "Hello, my name Is David Gillis and my address is 42 peninsula place Dorchester Ma 02125. I placed an order on November 16, it's seem to have disappeared after a..."