I want to complain about the terrible service that Facebook offers its users, it is amazing that after paying to get an audience of nearly 100,000 people have to continue paying for my publications reach them.

To be honest I do not think doing this kind of thing is almost a theft charge for that you first make a community and then try to claim my rights and we want to reach them charge again.

Thieves.

Thanks for reading.

Review about: Poor Services.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $1000
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Facebook?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

800notes Phony Directory Review 800notes "I don't believe this website is a real phone directory as advertised. I know its free, but it should still be what it claims to be. I went there with..." Read more Pissed Consumer. Post complaints and reviews, read scam reports and participate with your thoughts and opinions! Pissed Consumer "Hi everyone! This is Pissed Consumer.com! Let me introduce ourselves. Pissed Consumer is a website that allows customers express their opinions and read reviews about products and services. We are on customer..." Read more Playground bullies only grow up to be cyberbullies on Amirite Amirite "It's one of the worst of its kind. You join for friendship and chat and quickly realize you just walked back into time when you learned all about the..." Read more Thai Visa - ThaiVisa Metisdead Thai Visa "Metisdead is beyond a *** and biased. He is a *** bag that now resorts to deleting posts secretively without comment. If you have a missing post it is him...." Read more Interstate National Dealer Services. Inc. does not honor their extended vehicle warranty contracts Interstate National Dealer Services "In Feb of this year I purchased a used 2008 BMW 550i. The dealership offered an extended warranty through Interstate National Dealer Services (INDS, Inc.), I opted for the Copper..." Read more Peltz Shoes tried to scam me! Peltz Shoes "I purchased a pair of size 8 shoes from Sears online. Sears confirmed receipt of my order. Sears emailed me when they processed my order and shipped my purchase "from..." Read more Tnt Express - TNT is awful Tnt Express "TNT Express is the worst international shipper I've experienced. Their customs fees are exorbitant, and added charges (handling, residence delivery) came to 2 1/2 times the amount recently paid for..." Read more Lazada Philippines - Damage item. Lazada Philippines "I ordered QF APPLE EARPHONE. THEN WHEN I RECEIVED THE MIC IS NOT WORKING AND THE VOLUME KEY IS BUSTED. I TRIED TO CONTACT CUSTOMER CARE OF LAZADA. "THE APPLICATION..." Read more