FabulousPromDress - Good experience!

13 of 25 FabulousPromDress reviews

I had a good experience with this website but this is the only review website I could find so I am going to share it here anyways.I ordered a dress from fabuluouspromgirl.com for my senior prom.

I got it costumed sized. The dress did not look like the one in the picture, because the color in the picture seemed dark blue but the description said purple. However, I received a purple dress, like i expected. The measurements were perfect and the dress fit well with my body.

In the beginning I was a little shocked because the dress did not fit me like it fitted the model in the picture (which was super tight), but then I remembered that she is probably a size zero and also tall. The material was satin and a little thick, but it did not keep me hot at all. The jewls, however, were different from the picture, but they were still gorgeous. The only thing I did not like is that at my hips, on one side the dress was a little tiny bit bigger than the other, but when I ironed it, it looked fine.

The dress came the same day they said it would.

Everyone loved it!!I am satisfied with my purchase.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Helpful? 5 Yes 5 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
13 of 25 FabulousPromDress reviews

Jan 28, 2015 #937950 Muskegon, Michigan, United States

Fabuloudspromgirl.com and fabulouspromdress.com are two different sites maybe that's why you had a good experience

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about FabulousPromDress.
Filing a new complaint about
×