Fabtech Motorsports, Fabtech Suspensions Sytems, 4 Wheel Parts Distributer
Fabtech has a substantial amount of Product Safety Recalls that could lead to LOSS OF STEERING CONTROL COULD LEAD TO A VEHICLE CRASH WITH POTENTIAL INJURY OR DEATH.
Make : FABTECH Model : FTS71000
Build Dates : Information not Available
Manufacturer : FABTECH MOTORSPORTS
Mfr's Report Date : JAN 23, 2006
NHTSA CAMPAIGN ID Number : 06E010000 NHTSA Action Number: N/A
Potential Number Of Units Affected : 1360
CERTAIN FABTECH AFTERMARKET REPLACEMENT PITMAN ARMS, P/NOS. FTS71000 AND FTS71001, INSTALLED FOR USE ON CERTAIN 2001-2006 GM C/K 2500 PICK UP TRUCKS AND SPORT UTILITY VEHICLES. THE PIN LOCATED INSIDE THE PITMAN ARM CAN SHEAR OFF DUE TO A REVERSE BENDING FATIGUE CONDITION, RESULTING IN A TOTAL LOSS OF STEERING CONTROL.
LOSS OF STEERING CONTROL COULD LEAD TO A VEHICLE CRASH WITH POTENTIAL INJURY OR DEATH.
FABTECH WILL NOTIFY OWNERS AND REPLACE THE PITMAN AND IDLER ARMS FREE OF CHARGE. THE RECALL IS EXPECTED TO BEGIN DURING FEBRUARY 2006. OWNERS MAY CONTACT FABTECH AT 909-597-7800.
Consumer Complaint Agencies
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Suspension Lift
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I received an email stating an iMac for $19.99 as the advertised price, then you go to the website and it's much more. This is false advertising! From..."
- "Anyone should do the same, complaints to the Federal Trade Commission and FBI. Sps Review Forum Scam - complaint to the Federal Trade Commission. Sps Review Forum Scam - complaint to..."
- "DO NOT purchase Web Watcher iOS to monitor you kids iPod usage. Their screenshots of the features were misleading and made it look like it records "everything", but it..."
- "CARMAX PUT MY LIFE IN DANGER! CarMax sold me a vehicle with tires almost ten years old. Michelin recommends replacing tires every five years regardless of age because the rubber..."
- "On June 27th 2013 my credit card was billed $114.65 and as of 2/17/14 I've not received the product for which I was charged. Moreover, the company will not..."
- "The buyer accused the seller for no reason. Buyer seems to not understand how to communicate and is pushy as well as harsh. Buyer is an idoit. No respect for..."
- "Thank God I only purchased 1 item - a coat. My flannel nightgowns have more shape and quality than the completely crappy coat I got from Modily! It cost $31.50..."
- "Total scam the kit does not cost $39.95 like is advertised (I attached picture) you are billed $123.84 for the kit. In 3 payments of $39.95..Then if you don't cancel..."
- "Order 32 chairs, 12 of them either have scratch or nails through the back to the front. They never sent me any tracking numbers or delivery date even I called..."