Verified Reviewer

1.3
Updated by user Oct 17, 2023

They have not replied at all. No contact whatsoever. Filthy dirty business.

Updated by user Oct 11, 2023

No *** way unless Ariel Dunson is fired or sent to an island.

Original review posted by user Oct 10, 2023

Horrible place. Wasn't too bad when Dr.

Hardy was there although wait time for an appointment could be two hours.

Ariel Dunson is the worst provider I've ever seen in 58 years. She told me I needed spine surgery or would end up in a wheelchair. She scared me to death. I was terrified to move, bend over or stand up.

I told her I couldn't afford to take a year off, that I'd be homeless and she said pick one, homeless or in a wheelchair.

Turns out I didn't even need surgery at all. She terrified and yelled at me for no reason. The SURGEON, which Ariel is not, said she should stay in her own lane. She should not be a provider.

She is a bully and a liar.

When I moved the new state wanted documentation of my prior pain control usage. I called Fabito Anesthesia and Pain Clinic and left messages. They never got back to my new Doctors so I was refused proper pain medication. That is inexcusable.

Just to drop someone like that is unconscionable. They should be ashamed.

Just don't go here.

Awful wait times, that more than horrific witch Ariel Dunson and no follow through when desperately needed.

I plan to sue them. I am going back to Vegas but would never touch this place again.DDd

Preferred solution: Documentation on my physical pain, procedures and pain medication I was on..

Fabito Anesthesia and Pain Specialists PC Pros: Nice office.

Fabito Anesthesia and Pain Specialists PC Cons: Long wait time, Bad providers, No ethics, No follow through.

Comments

chat-icon

Please avoid publishing any personal information and promotional content

Fabito Anesthesia and Pain Specialists PC Reviews