Resolved

Update by user Aug 10, 2016

Received a phone call from the customer service manager Edgar Cruz who was polite and listened to my dilemma. Then received email from manager from Palm Beach who advised me that tire was repairable and they would stand the cost.

Why does a loyal customer has to write 6 reviews to get an issue resolve? Wasted so much time on this, time to start looking at other companies that values customer loyalty.

Original review posted by user Aug 10, 2016

Rented a car from Palm Beach location, 2 days later discovered tire flat called my private roadsie assistance company only to discover that they had rented me a car with a broken fix a flat that was missing pieces.

Have picture to prove, when I dropped the car off at another location ( Fort Lauderdale. Manager Amanda was rude and her only concern was that I should pay for the tire. In her own words " I can close your contract out right now" Did not even address the issue of the broken repair kit that was missing form original rental

Was told I have been assessed a $150 tire charge. I have been calling corporate office, was put on hold for 8 minutes by someone who answered phone for executive offices then they hung up. Dealing with this issue is a run around. I have been renting from them since January of this year at least 3 weeks out of every month.

Amanda's the manager at Fort Lauderdale is curt and rude, Neil on the other hand at the Palm Beach location at least listened to my complain. Funny how the refuse to acknowledge that they rented a car with missing equipment but quick to ad $150 charge to my account for a tire.

Your driver rimmed the car in to the facility because tow truck could not go under to where cars are parked because of height.

Cannot get my issue resolved. Please retrain Amanda the manager at Fort Lauderdale, she is bad PR for the company.

Review about: Ez Rent A Car Fort Lauderdale.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Ez Rent A Car Car Rental
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Ez Rent A Car?

Comments

Pretoria, Gauteng, South Africa #1197495

Did you not inspect and sign for the car before renting it?That is standard procedure every time I have ever rented a car.

If the spare tire was indeed missing, the pre-rental inspection would have been the ideal time to address that concern, ya think?Something about your story just isn't adding up ....