Eyewear Town - Review about Fendi Sunglasses from New York, New York

1 of 47 Eyewear Town reviews

Minutes after I summit my online purchase, I received an email informing me that the Fendi glasses I just purchased were damaged, I immediately proceed to cancel it, but they refused to cancel it even though it wasn't even shipped.Few hours later I received another email to informing me it was shipped.

I got a fake, loose, worthless Fendi eyeglasses. These ppl are so desperate to sale to the point of selling their soul to the devil. No integrity at all. Probably sales aren't in the high peaks as you wish but stealing from your customers isn't the answer.

I called customer service and the operator started screaming at me like a crazy lunatic, telling me she has lawyers. I know she has lawyers ppl that do shady business always need lawyers but one thing she and the whole company don't have is integrity and moral values. Selling garbage isn't wise to maintain a business. I was a customer for years but I failed to read and see all the complaints against them.

Some pictures are added so you be the judge.

Not even a Fendi case was given, the name is all vanished and crypto is erased.A shame for Fendi name.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Fendi Sunglasses
Review category
Eye and Ear Care
review #715469

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Eyewear Town? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
1 of 47 Eyewear Town reviews

Feb 08 #1283414

I placed a order from eyewear town. Immediately after placing my order on the website my credit card was flagged for fraudulent activity. Someone had tried to order over $3000 in merchandise. Please do not use this site. When I call the 800 listed for the site the lady answered the phone screamed, cursed yelled like a crazy person. Again, Please do not order anything from this site.

Chick

Feb 03 #1280678

The owner of Decormyeyes, eyewear town, opticsfast was in prision for mail fraud and threatening customers ...vitaly broker. Buyer beware! I was once a victim to this guy. I sent him my expensive sunglasses to be repaired....only to get back a pair that was fake and missing swavorski crystals. This should shut him down!

Just mad

Feb 18, 2016 #1113790 Bronx, New York, United States

I did not know that decormyeyes went out of business and that eyewear town took over. I got a nice pair of glasses back then. so hear I am thinking that its decormyeyes but I ordered another pair anyway now from eyewear town. So I called to check on the status of my order and a very nasty rule lady answered the phone. I held my tongue because I know that there is someone higher to speak to, I hope but I am going to complain because that was very unprofessional of the lady. I am not spending my money to be spoken to like that. This will be the last time I order with them and I pray that the glasses I ordered are what I ordered.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.