Verified Reviewer

What a HORRIBLE business. I sent 2 pairs of Ray Ban sunglasses to be repaired with minor issues-hinge problems.

I thought it would be an inexpensive repair, since they advertised on their website saying hinge problem, $35. They quoted me $150. I can buy new sunglasses for that. I told them it was too expensive.

They tried to bargain with me and lower the price. The lowest price they wanted was $120. I said NO and asked them to send the glasses back ASAP. I asked how much for a return...they said $12.

When I asked for a confirmation of the return and if they had shipped, they said they replaced them. WHAT?! I asked them to send them back without fixing them. They said they THREW AWAY THE ARMS and that I had to pay.

I can go on and on because they have been SO rude and disrespectful. I am still waiting for my 2 pairs of Ray Bans that they broke the arms off of and THREW AWAY! Who does that? Especially after asking them to send them back ASAP.

They are refusing to make is right and are EXTREMELY RUDE. I have never had such an awful and unpleasant experience with a business. DO NOT TRUST THEM. I hope I get my 2 nice Ray Bans back one day.

Sadly, I don't think they will ever send them back. Worst business! The owner is who I am dealing with. I just can't believe an owner would act like this.

Maybe he is 10 years old. He/She sure does act that way. I just can't believe they want to send them back broken with no arms.

I have wasted so much time and energy. DO NOT GO HERE!Aw

User's recommendation: DO NOT GO HERE! SCAM.

Product or Service Mentioned: Ray Ban Aviators Sunglasses.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

EyeglassesDepot Cons: Rude customer service, Refusing to mail back glasses, Fixed glasses when told to send back, Send too many emails.

Comments