I HATE EyeBuyDirect.com !!!!! ARRRRRRRRGH

22 of 112 Eyebuydirect reviews

I *really* hate these guys.They are the WORST!

Earlier this year I got my eyes checked by a new optometrist because my doctor that I had for years had just recently died. I sent this prescription into EyeBuyDirect with my new glasses order from them. The glasses came back so far off they were completely unusable. I spent a couple hours with the optometrist so I was pretty pissed when I got my new glasses and they were completely wrong.

So I found another optometrist that comes highly recommended. I brought my original script from the first doctor to him along with the new glasses and told him the situation. He spent 3 hours going over my eyes with a fine tooth comb getting my prescription perfect. Since it was different from the first doctor's script I decided to give EyeBuyDirect the benefit of the doubt and bought two new pairs from them with the new script.

I just got them and they SUCK! The PD is completely off so only one eye focuses at a time in the mid-range (Progressive/Transitions). Even worse....the two pairs are different!!!! These idiots do not know how to properly grind progressive lenses with an offset PD (2 numbers not the same).

I've now spent almost $500 with these butt heads and I still don't have new glasses.I HATE EYEBUYDIRECT!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Prescription Eyeglasses
Review category
Eye and Ear Care
review #752580

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Eyebuydirect? Submit review ›
Helpful? 2 Yes 2 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
22 of 112 Eyebuydirect reviews

Feb 23, 2016 #1116619

Go to a real optician. Problem solved

0 1 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Eyebuydirect.
Filing a new complaint about
×