Eyebuydirect - Glasses broke

6 of 112 Eyebuydirect reviews

As i was sitting at my table, i went to take my glasses off to shower and as i proceeded to take them off the left side just snapped off.I use these glasses to do every day tasks and need these to see what i am doing.

My order number is 11331799. It was the left side arm as I call it. The plastic piece that holds the left arm screw broke and is unable to be repaired easily. I am a returning customer and was very pleased with the glasses and would like to have them replaced.

What do you say I need to do.

Please contact me asap.thank you.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

1X Chillingpl5364
Review category
Eye and Ear Care
review #932662

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Eyebuydirect? Submit review ›
Helpful? 3 Yes 3 0 No 0
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
6 of 112 Eyebuydirect reviews

Jan 16 #1271562 Newark, New Jersey, United States

The same exact thing happened to me. The left side of my glasses snapped, due to the plastic piece that holds the screw snapping. I noticed the arm was made crooked as well, which didn't help. Then, after a couple of months, the same thing happened to the right side. Just last night, the bottom of the left lens open and the lens fell out.

0 0 Reply

Oct 10, 2016 #1225026 Longwood, Florida, United States

Hey that sounds familiar. Almost like the two pairs that I have that both left sides holding my lenses snapped off for no reason in less the three months. Anyways I'm never buying from these people again. I had a pair of glasses I was given from school that lasted me 4 years while these crappy made glasses cannot outlive free glasses I used to have

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Eyebuydirect.
Filing a new complaint about
×