Extreme Wind owner Gary Lynn Shawnee Oklahoma, total scam
I bought some wind turbine blades off ebay from extremewind_us, 9 blades and hub to be exact.
He claims in his ad that his blades are the best, better then everyone else's he claims. He has a lot of links to rippoff reports and pissed consumer on other companies. I paid $168.00 plus $15.00 shipping for the 9 plastic blades made from PVC pipe. JUNK ! When my wind turbine hit 20 mph winds my blades exploded, went everywhere.JUNK!
I believed this guy and got screwed badly. No refund, just a rude return email from Gary Lynn the owner of Extreme Wind.
After doing a very extensive research on the net i found that blades made from PVC pipe or any other plumbing pipe are dangerous. You can get killed using them.
Here's Gary Lynn's website http://www.extremewind.us/
Don't waste your hard earned money with this scam artist. I found hundreds of complaints on this guy.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Rude owner
- Scam artist
- No service
- Reason of review:
- dangerous junk
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Extreme Wind Turbine Generator Blades
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "The perfume scammers at Scentura won't give Investigative guy John Mattes a manager job.Why do they always kick him out from all the offices he goes to . What..."
- "On 9/2/12 11:38am, I bought a queen Aerobed at Target, Ca for $216.00. When I opened it later that day for my guests to use, we found it covered with..."
- "I have owned my Saladmaster Cookware for over 40 years! I bought it in 1973 for about $700, which was an outrageous amount back then. (I made payments..."
- "After leaving Centurylink due to our old 3mbps + phone that cost ~$100 we changed to Suddenlink for their 15/1 for ~$50. There is no doubt the speed is..."
- "Have had trugeen for several months my yard is much worse than when they started...worst yard on the block...they sprayed for flat leaf weeds including clover a few weeks ago..."
- "Had my UP2 for 8 months when the band broke, split in two. Filed a claim in Sept. '16 and was told they would replace within 3-4 weeks. As with..."
- "Dear Sir/Madam; Good day!I've been calling your customer service and waiting for 20 minutes everytime i call, unfortunately never answered at all. Anyway,may i request your good office for a"..."
- "Purchased home in 2015 - Lawn was extremely bad. After repeated promises to fix it - 18 months later it was a partial repair and they would not pay the..."