Extreme Wind owner Gary Lynn Shawnee Oklahoma, total scam
I bought some wind turbine blades off ebay from extremewind_us, 9 blades and hub to be exact.
He claims in his ad that his blades are the best, better then everyone else's he claims. He has a lot of links to rippoff reports and pissed consumer on other companies. I paid $168.00 plus $15.00 shipping for the 9 plastic blades made from PVC pipe. JUNK ! When my wind turbine hit 20 mph winds my blades exploded, went everywhere.JUNK!
I believed this guy and got screwed badly. No refund, just a rude return email from Gary Lynn the owner of Extreme Wind.
After doing a very extensive research on the net i found that blades made from PVC pipe or any other plumbing pipe are dangerous. You can get killed using them.
Here's Gary Lynn's website http://www.extremewind.us/
Don't waste your hard earned money with this scam artist. I found hundreds of complaints on this guy.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Rude owner
- Scam artist
- No service
- Reason of review:
- dangerous junk
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Extreme Wind Turbine Generator Blades
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "After having our dinner which took longer than I expected, I recommended a dinner presentation to my sister. The next morning I called to see if everything was good...."
- "I purchased furniture with a tag that reads, hobby lobby warehouse reorder furniture $149.99. Furniture Always 30% off, Your price is $104.99 . My 40% coupon was refused at their..."
- "Purchased a durablend leather couch and loveseat from Ashley 2 years ago it started cracking and peeling everywhere. Called the MFS protection plan said not covered normal wear and tear...."
- "Have had trugeen for several months my yard is much worse than when they started...worst yard on the block...they sprayed for flat leaf weeds including clover a few weeks ago..."
- "After leaving Centurylink due to our old 3mbps + phone that cost ~$100 we changed to Suddenlink for their 15/1 for ~$50. There is no doubt the speed is..."
- "I contacted Owndoc.com customer service to solve my issue where i couldn't go through with my purchase. In these pictures you can see how badly this woman/alias called Sarah Vaughter..."
- "i trusted a friend and signed up, within 20 minutes of making my first order i called in because i wanted to cancel it, i didn't notice that there was..."
- "I purchased a Marketside organic spring mix salad from Walmart. It was in a clear hard plastic container. It says on the package washed and ready to eat. I opened..."