So, I bought some turbine blades and a hub from extremewind_us on eBay.I had been looking at their listings for a while and after comparing with other sellers, they looked like the way to go.
The listing said they were shatterproof and indestructible. This is most definitely not the case. I was in the house making pecan pies and turnip greens when I heard a scream! Now, I have 4 beloved pet goats and I was instantly worried when I heard the scream.
I ran outside and was horrified to find broken, shattered blades all over the ground and Myrtle and Benjamin lying on the ground!!!! These blades had broken in a very small wind and killed my precious goats! I am just heartsick over their passing and I don't know what Gryndle and Pooky are going to do without their friends. Terrible lies from this company.
Do not buy. Terrible customer service. I will never get my goats back.
You don't want this product somewhere where someone's goats could get killed!Or anyone else!
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Extreme Wind Turbine Generator Blades
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I ordered my daughte's dress even though I saw all the bad reviews. This was a special occasion for her formal January 2015. The dress came in early and..."
- "Purchased a durablend leather couch and loveseat from Ashley 2 years ago it started cracking and peeling everywhere. Called the MFS protection plan said not covered normal wear and tear...."
- "The scentsy clean breeze room spray ate through the sealer on our custom concrete countertops.....over $1000 to re surface......."
- "We purchased the edge royalist 5th wheel a year ago October. Our first problem started 2 weeks after we purchased it. The roof on the slide out leaked like a..."
- "...I took him to a petsmart so I didn't expect anything great, however I got home and noticed blood on his ear this lady cut part of his ear!..."
- "Dear Lynn, RE: VIP CORPORATE FLIGHT ATTENDANT Thank you so much for your reply. Infact, before your reply, I'll must say I've already anticipated & expected that i'm will not..."
- "I've used red(bad)box for years and for some strange reason I've been charged .25 all this time plus I've rented two (2)or more movies since 2010 somebody help me..."
- "SAIA beat the *** out of a shipment; it was concealed damaged so it got signed before we realized...it was clearly a fork lift. We went through the channels..."
- "I sold a t.v to a user she came to my house to look at the t.v because I don't have a vehicle I showed her that it had worked..."