Elk Grove, California

My wife and I stayed at the Elk Grove, CA Extended Stay on 10/07015 and from the minute we checked in it was one thing and then another. The lady was pleasant, but we were told to see what we needed for the kitchen and phone down and they would bring it up. Picked up the phone and it didn't work. It was plugged in, but no dial tone or anything. So, down I go. I tell the lady what we need and take it up. Most things come in a tub. Well, get up there and it's missing a cup and the toaster, so...back down. Then finally get ready to sit down and eat and the brown vinyl chair had bunch of white stuff on it, a lot. I got a wash cloth and washed it off.

So, next morning I get up and don't want to disturb my wife with turning lights on so I set up my computer, pull the chair out and start working. Later when she wakes up I get up to make some coffee and now that a light is on, I look and see what I had been sitting on, and it was truly gross. Please see picture included. When I mentioned this to the front desk the only response was would you like to switch rooms? We were only staying one night so it didn't make sense at that point. How can anyone run a place like this and have over look "ALL" the issues we had. Wish I had taken a pick of the brown chair also, but had no idea what was in store after....

DG

Review about: Extended Stay Hotel Accomodation.

I didn't like: Lack of cleanliness in hotel.

2.0
Quality of Food
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / $100
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Extended Stay Hotel?

Comments

Still have not heard a thing from the hotel group / chain!

ewww there was *** on your chair

to Anonymous #1049509

Yes, makes me wonder what was on the other chair!