Review about Extended Stay Hotel Accomodation from Roanoke Rapids, North Carolina

13 of 58 Extended Stay Hotel reviews

On March 23 i checked into the Extended Stay America in Charlotte NC in Pineville.Around about 3 or 4 am the morning of the 24 of March 2016 i woke up itching due to multiple bed bugs *** on both arms, back, neck, forehead, and stomach.

The frontdesk woman was great with helping us with getting us another room and came in to check our beds. The next morning i call front desk and the frontdesk lady told us to bring our clothes so they can wash them. I didnt appreciate how the assistant manager handle the situation because i made three to four trips to the frontdesk before he decided to call someone. I showed him my *** marks.

I asked him how could i be compensated for 5hours of work loss, restless nights, and constantly itching. So im asking how are you all going to compensate me and if not i will take it to the next step.

My name is Jermaine Riley wnd can be reach at 252-676-9721 ...The assistant manager gave me this i guess its a claim # ESHIN156L015574001

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Extended Stay Hotel Accomodation
Review category
Hotels and Resorts
review #817627

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Extended Stay Hotel? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
13 of 58 Extended Stay Hotel reviews

Apr 08, 2016 #1141270

Google

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.