Extended Stay America - Review from Anaheim, California
Angry consumer.After paying to stay for 30 days I've been staying at the extended stay America on 1031 pacific center Anaheim calif.
After noticing red marks and a rash after several nights in this hotel I decided to do my own observation only to find my room had numerous bed bugs in the mattress the cleaning personnel doesn't even check for bed bugs or anything. So in the mean time I was getting bit daily. Un aware of what was happening. I finally made a complaint.
The hotel staff moved me to another room but the danger I was put in and the severity that these bugs could be transported to my employer to the dept of defense. It can be very dangerous. The front desk manger after speaking to him didn't seem very concerned. I will speak to my lawyer on this matter.
This hotel is dirty and not recommended. They don't have any room inspection in place to see if there clean. These bed bugs by the black color in the mattress tells me that it's been there for a while and nobody's ever taken care of this problem. Which is a health hazard.
Please review. I want to be compensated for 23 days of the time frame I was put in a hazardous position at extended stay America. I want full refund of that time period.
This is dangerous to my employer which happens to be the dept of defense.
I will be calling the health dept to make an official report.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Extended Stay America Accomodation
- Review category
- Hotels and Resorts
You May Also Like
- "I travel a lot for business, I am away from home non stop, always on flights and in hotels. I use Priceline, and Orbitz quite often. A friend referred me..."
- "We are currently staying in the Mountainloft resort here in Gatlinburg. It is gross, and the front desk clerks have horrible customer service. I came down here with my mom..."
- "This report concerns a bed and breakfast (B&B) located at 48 Via Romana, Florence, Tuscany, 50125 Italy. The B&B is operated by Valerie and is named "Bellissima grande stanza..."
- "I had my lower teeth extracted and Western Dental ordered my new denture and the nurse who ordered the new denture made a mistake and ordered color 57 and my..."
- "I should rate 0 star for this store if possible. I went to UPS Store # 1836 at 6765 Westminster blvd, ste C (714 8955900). This store have customer service...."
- "There are a few of us that have issues with onions. My tummy just doesn't do well with them. So I stay away from them. Pulling up top the drive..."
- "We had purchased a bookcase in August 2016 from The Mallery Hall Collection company. We really liked the design of that bookcase, and we were hoping that this would be..."
- "Hello, my name Is David Gillis and my address is 42 peninsula place Dorchester Ma 02125. I placed an order on November 16, it's seem to have disappeared after a..."
- "Good Morning, Thank you for taking the time to respond to my post on trusted advisor. I don't post ever until I have exhausted all options for customer satisfaction. I..."