Extended Stay America - Review from Anaheim, California

4 of 5 Extended Stay America reviews

Angry consumer.After paying to stay for 30 days I've been staying at the extended stay America on 1031 pacific center Anaheim calif.

After noticing red marks and a rash after several nights in this hotel I decided to do my own observation only to find my room had numerous bed bugs in the mattress the cleaning personnel doesn't even check for bed bugs or anything. So in the mean time I was getting bit daily. Un aware of what was happening. I finally made a complaint.

The hotel staff moved me to another room but the danger I was put in and the severity that these bugs could be transported to my employer to the dept of defense. It can be very dangerous. The front desk manger after speaking to him didn't seem very concerned. I will speak to my lawyer on this matter.

This hotel is dirty and not recommended. They don't have any room inspection in place to see if there clean. These bed bugs by the black color in the mattress tells me that it's been there for a while and nobody's ever taken care of this problem. Which is a health hazard.

Please review. I want to be compensated for 23 days of the time frame I was put in a hazardous position at extended stay America. I want full refund of that time period.

This is dangerous to my employer which happens to be the dept of defense.

I will be calling the health dept to make an official report.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Extended Stay America Accomodation
Review category
Hotels and Resorts
review #694842 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Extended Stay America? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
4 of 5 Extended Stay America reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.