Extended Stay America - Review from Anaheim, California
Angry consumer.After paying to stay for 30 days I've been staying at the extended stay America on 1031 pacific center Anaheim calif.
After noticing red marks and a rash after several nights in this hotel I decided to do my own observation only to find my room had numerous bed bugs in the mattress the cleaning personnel doesn't even check for bed bugs or anything. So in the mean time I was getting bit daily. Un aware of what was happening. I finally made a complaint.
The hotel staff moved me to another room but the danger I was put in and the severity that these bugs could be transported to my employer to the dept of defense. It can be very dangerous. The front desk manger after speaking to him didn't seem very concerned. I will speak to my lawyer on this matter.
This hotel is dirty and not recommended. They don't have any room inspection in place to see if there clean. These bed bugs by the black color in the mattress tells me that it's been there for a while and nobody's ever taken care of this problem. Which is a health hazard.
Please review. I want to be compensated for 23 days of the time frame I was put in a hazardous position at extended stay America. I want full refund of that time period.
This is dangerous to my employer which happens to be the dept of defense.
I will be calling the health dept to make an official report.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Extended Stay America Accomodation
- Review category
- Hotels and Resorts
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "They manipulated our physical and mental state of mind by making us wait for well over 6 hours with no meals and two small children. Once we were mentally exhausted..."
- "Welcome to The Lakeside Resort Shree Vilas, at Lake Pichola Eco Friendly Lakeside Resort in Udaipur Famous Lake Pichola is the main attraction of Udaipur, the maximum length and the breadth of the..."
- "I stayed at the comfort in in Birmingham Alabama on colonnade parkway. this was by far the WORST hotel i have EVER been in. just a list of what was..."
- "Where do I begin.... We have had nothing but issues with Ryan Homes. To start, quality of work is bottom of the barrel. After moving in, it became immediately apparent..."
- "Big man Lane recliner, went to recline and spring busted flew across room and just missed my flat screen, & my big window. WG&R where I bought it will not..."
- "I was also DENIED by Turo. They requested my Photo id and credit card info. I have an 810 credit score, perfect driving + insurance history and elite membership status..."
- "I should rate 0 star for this store if possible. I went to UPS Store # 1836 at 6765 Westminster blvd, ste C (714 8955900). This store have customer service...."
- "Do not use factory Direct SPA Covers. I bought a cover from them in 2007 with a 10 year warranty and they will not return my emails. The..."
- "We just purchased our Montana we have had this coach for one month, let me start by expressing how disappointed we are with the quality of this coach 1: the cherry..."