Extended Stay America - Review from Anaheim, California
Angry consumer.After paying to stay for 30 days I've been staying at the extended stay America on 1031 pacific center Anaheim calif.
After noticing red marks and a rash after several nights in this hotel I decided to do my own observation only to find my room had numerous bed bugs in the mattress the cleaning personnel doesn't even check for bed bugs or anything. So in the mean time I was getting bit daily. Un aware of what was happening. I finally made a complaint.
The hotel staff moved me to another room but the danger I was put in and the severity that these bugs could be transported to my employer to the dept of defense. It can be very dangerous. The front desk manger after speaking to him didn't seem very concerned. I will speak to my lawyer on this matter.
This hotel is dirty and not recommended. They don't have any room inspection in place to see if there clean. These bed bugs by the black color in the mattress tells me that it's been there for a while and nobody's ever taken care of this problem. Which is a health hazard.
Please review. I want to be compensated for 23 days of the time frame I was put in a hazardous position at extended stay America. I want full refund of that time period.
This is dangerous to my employer which happens to be the dept of defense.
I will be calling the health dept to make an official report.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Extended Stay America Accomodation
- Review category
- Hotels and Resorts
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "My wife and I booked a room through hotels.com at a Sterling Resorts Splash in Florida — 17698 Front Beach Rd, Panama City Beach, FL 32413. When we arrived..."
- "I have visited many Motel 6 hotels over the years. I am staying at a neighborhood motel 6 due to home renevations / remodeling. This is by far the worst..."
- "WARNING –RENTER BEWARE Panther Knob Cabin Rentals in Pigeon Forge, Tennessee owned by Bobby & Susan Bates. After speaking with Susan on the phone for the first time I had..."
- "Bought a brand new generator tested it and the engine ran fine unfortunately I didn't think to check power output. When the latest storms hit my area I found the..."
- "I am entering my 8th month on the project and still do not have a completed bathroom. There have been continual mistakes along the way- faucets plumbed wrong, electrical outlet..."
- "Fema lies to people and scam people i have been dealing with fema since august everytime i talk to fema its a new excuse of what they need everytime i..."
- "We just purchased our Montana we have had this coach for one month, let me start by expressing how disappointed we are with the quality of this coach 1: the cherry..."
- "There are a few of us that have issues with onions. My tummy just doesn't do well with them. So I stay away from them. Pulling up top the drive..."
- "Internet browser click to OneSmartPenny.com redirected to TheEasyLoanSite.com, then I clicked "Check out your credit report to ensure you know what your lenders will see, Get Your Free Updated Credit..."