Resolved

Stefan has been working in the Middle East since 2007.His very thorough and meticulous methods of client management and his breadth of knowledge in the offshore investment market has developed his client base at an incredible rate.

His superior work ethics along with his professionalism and his knowledge are all traits that his clients always praise.

Stefan enjoys providing financial planning and offshore investment management expertise to private clients in and around the Middle East.Stefan’s client’s range from typical expatriate families to ultra-high net worth individuals and corporate clients.

I got a negative feedback from this website, so I would like to ask her to remove negative feedback, please bury from this Defamatory SERP.

Review about: Financial Advisor.

I liked: Client management.

4.6
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Negative Feedback / Not specified
Preferred solution Please remove negative feedback

Had an Experience with Expat Wealth Care?

Submit review

Comments

sahilfoxxr

Hi Stefan Terry,

I really worried about this, You can do some techniques to remove defamatory SERP like..use social profile to share positive content & Images. Post some blogs on top sites. Use Bookmarking on high page rank websites.

StefanTerry

Hi.. I am Stefan Terry, Please help me for remove defamatory google.ae SERP review.