I've been following this guy for years since I was a victim of Andrew Briggs back in the 90s their was a few of us.So, I thought this might be helpful.
Yes, insurance investors, he is at it again as it might seem. Here is proof he has switched from cars to now your money. Do you pay a bond because your doing things the right way? Hes at it again, I hope someone shuts down his business, we had to shut down his old company exotic motors.
How did this guy get a license anyways?
corrupt systems we have.
Is this your agents signature ?????
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Money Cars Contract Fraud
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Purchased a new 13 Blue Ridge 5th Wheel from our local dealer. From the FIRST trip out...living room slide will come out while traveling. We have stopped as..."
- "We bought a 2015 Freedom Express from Hunter RV in Sapulpa Oklahoma. The kitchen slide leaked with the first rain. Floods the kitchen everytime it rains. It has..."
- "We ordered a brand new 2014 Georgetown 378XL and took delivery from Cold Springs RV in Weare NH in late May 2013. We immediately noted undisclosed damage to the outside..."
- "We have been hit with HOT PRICE TUBS also, they sold us this hot but and informed us it had 1 year warranty, after they attended to put the various..."
- "the watch has a bad movement and send it back for repair, called several times to know about the status of the watch, every time I was told a different..."
- "We rented from Avis-Budget in Israel and had the worst experience of our lives. The car was delivered to us in a dark garage. When I arrived to pick up..."
- "This guys ripped me off on ebay! I bought a car from them on eBay and it was nothing like what they represented. This is what they said and all..."
- "Mother's day 2016 started off wonderful until we decided to order carryout from the Denny's at 10445 Atlantic Blvd. Jacksonville FL 32225. The poor customer service can be reached at..."
- "An absolute refusal to provide an answer to why my account was closed is unreasonable. WePay are the payment processors for a crowdfunding site that I had a campaign on...."