I've been following this guy for years since I was a victim of Andrew Briggs back in the 90s their was a few of us.So, I thought this might be helpful.

Yes, insurance investors, he is at it again as it might seem. Here is proof he has switched from cars to now your money. Do you pay a bond because your doing things the right way? Hes at it again, I hope someone shuts down his business, we had to shut down his old company exotic motors.

How did this guy get a license anyways?

corrupt systems we have.

Is this your agents signature ?????

Review about: Money Cars Contract Fraud.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $15000
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Exotic Motors?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Coachmen Rv - What did i get myself into Coachmen Rv "Nothing like the thrill of buying a new 2015 Coachman Mirada 35 LSF 1f66f5dy6foao4474, What a rotten experience we have been through' It all started with Collier RV in Rockford'..." Read more Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Dealership - Took car in for auto service.  It was dismantled and parts likely sold off Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Dealership "This irritates me to this day, and finally need to get this story out there. Busy life and not a lot of time. In September 2013 I took my 2001..." Read more Saxton 4x4 - Lying, Cheating Cowboys & Complete Amateurs Saxton 4x4 "...The Range Rover I purchased from them was my dream car, which has very quickly turned into a complete nightmare..." Read more Coachmen Rv - My new coachmen mirada35 ls Coachmen Rv "I now exactly what you mean' Jason Brewer is nothing but a big fat 2 faced liar!!! along with Nathan Hedges. I just can't believe the poor quality and carelessness..." Read more Centurylink - Poorest Customer "Service", Most Unreliable Internet Speeds Centurylink "Ever since I moved to a rural area, I have been experiencing daily disruptions of internet service. Come to find out, the entire community is having the same problem. Generally,..." Read more Ms2store - Maplestory 2 Mesos Ms2store "Nice Place to buy Maplestory 2 Mesos and MS2 Items at MS2Store.com seller, Fast delivery and 100% safe guaranteed. 95% Maplestory 2 Mesos orders can be completed within 30mins. It's..." Read more Horrible- HotHeads Hair SHEDDED so much I asked for a refund Hotheads "Paramount would not issue a refund even though a send them pictures of the shedding issues with their hair. I spent over $300 on hair that lasted maybe 5 weeks,..." Read more Oberto Sausage Company - Extensive Molds in Unopened Beef Jerky Package and 8 Months Before "Best By" Date Oberto Sausage Company "I had purchased a package of Oberto Original Beef Jerky 10 oz from amazon last year, received sealed and unopened, with a "Best By 05Jan18" date. On April 18, 2017,..." Read more