I've been following this guy for years since I was a victim of Andrew Briggs back in the 90s their was a few of us.So, I thought this might be helpful.
Yes, insurance investors, he is at it again as it might seem. Here is proof he has switched from cars to now your money. Do you pay a bond because your doing things the right way? Hes at it again, I hope someone shuts down his business, we had to shut down his old company exotic motors.
How did this guy get a license anyways?
corrupt systems we have.
Is this your agents signature ?????
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Money Cars Contract Fraud
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I have had several rvs this one was the most expensive one I paid over a quarter of a million dollars for this new and it is so cheaply made..."
- "We have had RV for 141 days. Dealer has had it in service 38 of those days and it is still in the shop. Closed vent blew off..."
- " I almost died! 11-15-2015 My 2015 open range light bunkhouse had an electrical fire. The motor to the electric jack was on fire catching the plastic propane tank..."
- "I took my dogs in to get groomed. One a long hair dachshund. I asked for him to get a haircut, bathed, toenails trimmed, teeth brushed, anal glands checked...."
- "Amy Mcquaig & Mary Mcquaig of Jacksonville, FL are operating a talent management & fashion business. Ranging from portfolio building (photography) to entertainment etiquette training, their business is supposed to..."
- "I am terminally ill with cancer. My days are very limited. My daughter and I summit my claim for my cancer policy over a month ago through a Rep..."
- "Last night, my wife and I attempted to book a flight for an upcoming trip for 6 members of our family using Orbitz.com. We entered all of the information for..."
- "This is the worst place to go!!!! Employees are idiots or something!!! After making wait more than 5 minutes to take my order I ask for the mint chocolate swirl..."
- "I bought a $14.00 pair of earrings that looked beautiful on their website. They looked stunning, and I was so excited to get them. I got them in the mail..."