Exotic Home Expo - False advertising about free shipping
I was shopping online for a bathroom sink and vanity combo.The one I liked is offered by several companies one of which showed free shipping.
However, once I placed the order it came up with a $50 shipping charge. They said the free shipping was just part of their banner. There was no * indicating that some items were excluded. I feel this is very misleading.
They also advertise "one day sale" and that has been on the site for several days now.
I'm not sure how a "one day sale" can run over the course of several days, but evidently this company has figured put how to do that.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Problems with payment
- Product or service
- Bathroom Vanity
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "There are facebook groups popping up all over the country for local swap and sell. If you see Scentsy reps on yours selling bars and bricks at half cost, beware!..."
- "I ordered my daughte's dress even though I saw all the bad reviews. This was a special occasion for her formal January 2015. The dress came in early and..."
- "I bought many thousands of dollars worth of merchandise when Aliexpress was accepting Paypal. Of my hundreds of orders two of them were canceled because the seller could not ship...."
- "Rear ended by inexperienced driver probablely on his phone at the wheel. Progressive not supporting my claim, more than 3 month SIU investigation. Total waste of time and money on..."
- "I've been buying ritz crackers for years . But for a couple of years the crackers have been burn stale. But I continue to buy them but after what happen..."
- "I chocked on several sharp pieces of bone and cartilage in Panera's turkey bravo sandwich in their Westborough, Massachusetts location. Worst dining experience I have ever had in my life...."
- "I purchased the veggie lovers bag salad from my local grocery store in Maryland and have been slowly consuming it over the last 3 days. Today at lunch I found..."
- "I have no idea who these *** crazy psycho chics were. I am not from the area. I was in town for the night and went here to eat. These..."
- "I purchased a Natuzzi sectional at Macy's 7 months ago. Within about 4 months the cushions started collapsing and the leather wrinkling. Where the recliner lays back it began rubbing..."