Exotic Home Expo - False advertising about free shipping
I was shopping online for a bathroom sink and vanity combo.The one I liked is offered by several companies one of which showed free shipping.
However, once I placed the order it came up with a $50 shipping charge. They said the free shipping was just part of their banner. There was no * indicating that some items were excluded. I feel this is very misleading.
They also advertise "one day sale" and that has been on the site for several days now.
I'm not sure how a "one day sale" can run over the course of several days, but evidently this company has figured put how to do that.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Problems with payment
- Product or service
- Bathroom Vanity
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I signed up as a rep a couple of months ago. I paid a fee to become a rep and paid money for advertising as well. A few days ago, the..."
- "Jessica Zamarron of Pink Sugar XO arrested for using stolen credit cards obtained by mail thieves Aret and Frances Frangulyan. They pilfered over 759 credit card statements in their..."
- "I rarely post comments on the Internet but felt compelled to respond to the negative comments about Enagic USA. Enagic Electrolysis Water Generators are distributed through a network marketing compensation..."
- "There is no customer care.. I love to shop on Zara, just like there cloths ... this is my first time that have to deal with their customer care... turn..."
- "I just got my windows installed by Window World of Atlanta about a month ago. My windows are fogging. The funny thing is only the windows installed by Window World..."
- "Bought a new trailer brand new from them and have nothing but issues from date purchased. The management is the worst. Manager told me leaks are not covered under warrantee..."
- "First let me tell you that I am not looking for a refund or anything from T-mobile.I do not want to get any call or anything from them! I have..."
- "Overnight flight from Boston to Heathrow in January 2013 - upgraded to premium economy as I needed a few hours sleep and my wife is expecting a baby but a..."
- "FTD continues to ripoff customers by posting beautiful pictures of arrangements that their network of florist are unable to replicate. This past Mother's Day I once again made the mistake..."