Exchange Inc. Auto Scam
If you reply to an ad for a used vehicle for sale and the seller tells you they are in this military and that they are selling their vehicle which the military will ship for them, it is a SCAM.
The military will NOT ship a personal vehicle for the purpose of selling it for a military member. They are saying that they are going to use the Exchange as a third party to handle the funds until the transaction is complete. The Exchange (Army & Air Force Exchange Service – AAFES) does NOT deal in the sales of used cars! They only deal with new car sales for military members OVERSEAS who are buying directly from the manufacturer.
The seller will say that the Exchange will send you an invoice directing you to MoneyGram the funds. THIS IS A SCAM!!!!!!!
The most recent scams have come from;
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Exchange Services
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Look at the attached pic. How embarrassing and it has Keystone's name on the front of the cap for negative advertising. Keystone won't replace the cap because they..."
- "My wife recently bought a 2011 BMW X5. After she signed the papers Stephen (the sale manager) informs her that the vehicle needs to be taken to the shop..."
- "We bought a2008 Raptor toy hauler in 2011 which had been out of storage on several occasions for on a week @a time---The unit looked BRAND NEW---BEAUTIFUL. Found slight..."
- "I've had my iPhone 6s Plus about a month and immediately put it in a life proof case, but I've been thinking to return my life proof case since I..."
- "I'm normally an incredibly forgiving and nice person and I worked in retail and customer service so I know mistakes happen and I know none of you want a novel..."
- "I purchased new Cindy Crawford living room furniture from the Rooms to Go store in Arlington, Texas off of Cooper Street. They delivered the off white couches stained with black..."
- "Purchased home in 2015 - Lawn was extremely bad. After repeated promises to fix it - 18 months later it was a partial repair and they would not pay the..."
- "At the location I go to has at least 2 parking spots for expecting moms and "new moms". I thought this wording was too narrow because other stores such as..."
- "Do not buy from this company. I bought items on Oct 11th for my daughters birthday and I still have not received them.I have sent numerous emails and all I..."