Exchange Inc. Auto Scam
If you reply to an ad for a used vehicle for sale and the seller tells you they are in this military and that they are selling their vehicle which the military will ship for them, it is a SCAM.
The military will NOT ship a personal vehicle for the purpose of selling it for a military member. They are saying that they are going to use the Exchange as a third party to handle the funds until the transaction is complete. The Exchange (Army & Air Force Exchange Service – AAFES) does NOT deal in the sales of used cars! They only deal with new car sales for military members OVERSEAS who are buying directly from the manufacturer.
The seller will say that the Exchange will send you an invoice directing you to MoneyGram the funds. THIS IS A SCAM!!!!!!!
The most recent scams have come from;
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Exchange Services
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "This is my brand new jayco pinnacle Rv bought in January 2015 it is also a 2015 Rv after one trip you can see how big the stress crack was..."
- "There is so many things wrong with this fifth wheel bought New 2013, Heartland Silverado 37QB. just to name a few window's leak framework is terrible screws were not..."
- "Nothing like the thrill of buying a new 2015 Coachman Mirada 35 LSF 1f66f5dy6foao4474, What a rotten experience we have been through' It all started with Collier RV in Rockford'..."
- "All three half-time announcers on CBS just pronounced our State name, and that of the University of Nevada, incorrectly! Why do the live game announcers correctly pronounce the University of..."
- "Another "Posher" broke almost every listing rule: - inappropriate language - asking / pursuing a buyer if they're interested just bc they ask a ? - trying to do a..."
- "RANT...1000.......I KNOW YOU KNEW THIS DAY WAS COMMING?............WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND!! ***!!!! HOW THE *** YOU GONNA POST MY 20 YEAR OLD CRIMINAL RECORD ON LINE ...MAKE UP FAKE..."
- "I,kenneth Henderson,graduated from pennfoster private highschool with 21st century skills such as the ability to use technology to complete learning tasks and to communicate effectively and use critical thinking and..."
- "Stayed at the Microtel in Arlington TX. The place is a total dump. Drugs, rude employees, photos of the motel on their web site do not reflect the motel. Motel..."
- "I'm normally an incredibly forgiving and nice person and I worked in retail and customer service so I know mistakes happen and I know none of you want a novel..."