Excalibur Exhibits stloe my company's money and then fired the salesman to cover it up!
We purchased a booth or trade show display from Peggy Swords at Excalibur Exhibits in Houston TX.
Part of the deal was the design of the exhibit. We must have called the salesman 30 times to see how our design was coming. He always answered our calls but his response was...sorry the owner put one of her clients designs ahead of yours!!! This is suppose to be a first come first serve design. Meaning we had a deadline for a tradeshow and if we missed it and went to the show without a well designed exhibit we lose hundreds of thousands in business. Guess what, after 3 months of waiting and after Peggy Swords and Excalibur Exhibits took our money. We had to go to another exhibit house and buy an exhibit.
20/20 exhibits designed and built ours in less than 2 weeks. Made us sick the way we were treated.
Next comes trying to get a refund. Camie Barber the "Controller" never would take our call. We actually showed up there and waited a 1/2 day for our $10,000 + refund check we were promised to no avail. Now we will be headed to court. Then I called the salesman on his cell phone and he told me he had been fired because "He tried to push Peggy Swords the owner to far and she has a very hot temper." He went on to say how glad he was to be gone as she (Peggy Swords) called people names, Camie Barber actually physically stuck (meaning hit) an employee after she fired them and during that firing toyed with him about paying him or not." He said they are goig out of business anyway....hopefully so. DO NOT do business with Excalibur Exhibits and Peggy Swords.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Professional Services
You May Also Like
- "Nine9 was once One Source Talent. Same company..... Same employees.... Same SCAM. :-( I went to one of their cattle calls a couple years ago. Showed up, watched some movie with..."
- "Brilliant download is a scam. When I was searching for a certain ebook, their website claimed to have it. After paying $3.00 I was redirected to their home page and..."
- "Jenna the Astrologer seems very genuine and caring. She was completely accurate w my readings she gave me for free, for some reason she gave me 3 readings and a..."
- "4500 curry ford rd Orlando fl This is the twistee treat located on Curry Ford Road in Orlando Florida.I noticed I was in the low class ghetto Hispanic section of..."
- "I bought products from this company from a vendor they had in the mall. I spent $129 which was a 'great deal' but, after testing the products I thought why..."
- "They are horrible. I just got a coat. was supposed to be Medium, but is size XXXS or "zero." Won't fit anyone over the age of 10. I am out..."
- "Remington Park in Houston is probably in the running for top 3 nastiest, unsanitary and dirtiest Greystar properties and they charge tenants a $27 monthly trash fee for the pleasure...."
- "This is how I received my order at walmart. This is not the first time. I'm so sick of receiving my orders with damage all over. I went to complain..."
- "My uncle recieved a check in the mail and asked if i could take him to get information and how he could cash it and what not. The clerk there..."