Excalibur Exhibits stloe my company's money and then fired the salesman to cover it up!
We purchased a booth or trade show display from Peggy Swords at Excalibur Exhibits in Houston TX.
Part of the deal was the design of the exhibit. We must have called the salesman 30 times to see how our design was coming. He always answered our calls but his response was...sorry the owner put one of her clients designs ahead of yours!!! This is suppose to be a first come first serve design. Meaning we had a deadline for a tradeshow and if we missed it and went to the show without a well designed exhibit we lose hundreds of thousands in business. Guess what, after 3 months of waiting and after Peggy Swords and Excalibur Exhibits took our money. We had to go to another exhibit house and buy an exhibit.
20/20 exhibits designed and built ours in less than 2 weeks. Made us sick the way we were treated.
Next comes trying to get a refund. Camie Barber the "Controller" never would take our call. We actually showed up there and waited a 1/2 day for our $10,000 + refund check we were promised to no avail. Now we will be headed to court. Then I called the salesman on his cell phone and he told me he had been fired because "He tried to push Peggy Swords the owner to far and she has a very hot temper." He went on to say how glad he was to be gone as she (Peggy Swords) called people names, Camie Barber actually physically stuck (meaning hit) an employee after she fired them and during that firing toyed with him about paying him or not." He said they are goig out of business anyway....hopefully so. DO NOT do business with Excalibur Exhibits and Peggy Swords.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Professional Services
You May Also Like
- "I recently purchased a house in NJ. I used Thumbtack.com to find a hardwood floor refinisher. I located a 11 times 5 star reviewed company called DLS flooring on Thumbtack’s..."
- "Hired Mr. Dufresne to paint my condo and the paint job was very poor, and he got paint all over my woodwork. When I contacted him to ask for my..."
- "Jenna the Astrologer seems very genuine and caring. She was completely accurate w my readings she gave me for free, for some reason she gave me 3 readings and a..."
- "A&E notes While I have my service contract through Sears it is A&E that gets sent out. The following is about A&E Service. Notes about Sears visit for washer (2/6/14) around noon. The..."
- "The leather of my furniture start peeling and when I call the customer support first they said that my furniture has only one year of warranty but in one..."
- "I do not own a Lennar home, but I have lived next to a model home for over one year. I have had major drainage problems with their property draining..."
- "Bought through Costco, $1400 on 9/25/14..... always some issue, rebooting all the time... Well, last Saturday 12/3/16, the NVR was making a grinding noise. I removed the cover and turned..."
- " Disgusted with this company. I'd just set up my own Ltd company, and being completely naive and trusting, I was told by a rather smug *** scammer known as..."
- "Harry and David has gone down hill and I will never order from them again. I recently d a box of "Royal Riviera Pears". These are NOT the Royal Riviera..."