Houston, Texas

We purchased a booth or trade show display from Peggy Swords at Excalibur Exhibits in Houston TX.

Part of the deal was the design of the exhibit. We must have called the salesman 30 times to see how our design was coming. He always answered our calls but his response was...sorry the owner put one of her clients designs ahead of yours!!! This is suppose to be a first come first serve design. Meaning we had a deadline for a tradeshow and if we missed it and went to the show without a well designed exhibit we lose hundreds of thousands in business. Guess what, after 3 months of waiting and after Peggy Swords and Excalibur Exhibits took our money. We had to go to another exhibit house and buy an exhibit.

20/20 exhibits designed and built ours in less than 2 weeks. Made us sick the way we were treated.

Next comes trying to get a refund. Camie Barber the "Controller" never would take our call. We actually showed up there and waited a 1/2 day for our $10,000 + refund check we were promised to no avail. Now we will be headed to court. Then I called the salesman on his cell phone and he told me he had been fired because "He tried to push Peggy Swords the owner to far and she has a very hot temper." He went on to say how glad he was to be gone as she (Peggy Swords) called people names, Camie Barber actually physically stuck (meaning hit) an employee after she fired them and during that firing toyed with him about paying him or not." He said they are goig out of business anyway....hopefully so. DO NOT do business with Excalibur Exhibits and Peggy Swords.

Review about: Displys.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $10975
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Excalibur Exhibits?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.