Excalibur Exhibits stloe my company's money and then fired the salesman to cover it up!
We purchased a booth or trade show display from Peggy Swords at Excalibur Exhibits in Houston TX.
Part of the deal was the design of the exhibit. We must have called the salesman 30 times to see how our design was coming. He always answered our calls but his response was...sorry the owner put one of her clients designs ahead of yours!!! This is suppose to be a first come first serve design. Meaning we had a deadline for a tradeshow and if we missed it and went to the show without a well designed exhibit we lose hundreds of thousands in business. Guess what, after 3 months of waiting and after Peggy Swords and Excalibur Exhibits took our money. We had to go to another exhibit house and buy an exhibit.
20/20 exhibits designed and built ours in less than 2 weeks. Made us sick the way we were treated.
Next comes trying to get a refund. Camie Barber the "Controller" never would take our call. We actually showed up there and waited a 1/2 day for our $10,000 + refund check we were promised to no avail. Now we will be headed to court. Then I called the salesman on his cell phone and he told me he had been fired because "He tried to push Peggy Swords the owner to far and she has a very hot temper." He went on to say how glad he was to be gone as she (Peggy Swords) called people names, Camie Barber actually physically stuck (meaning hit) an employee after she fired them and during that firing toyed with him about paying him or not." He said they are goig out of business anyway....hopefully so. DO NOT do business with Excalibur Exhibits and Peggy Swords.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Professional Services
You May Also Like
- "this agency preys on seniors with alzheimer's but aren't picky and will devour anything they can,they are dishonest and have the best lawyers,side by side with the senior protective services..."
- "Go Matilda Visas and its managing director Alan Collett is a UNYTRUSTWORTH migration agent. Alan Collett is an accountant of GM Tax and a migration agent of Go Maltilda Visas. He..."
- "I was reading through the reviews during the process of ordering my second Craftmatic bed. Our first was a dual king in 1995. My husband and I loved..."
- "We ordered a shower finish trim kit from KB kitchen and Bath. It took 3 weeks to get. It took us a little longer to finish to tile in the..."
- "My programmable Honeywell thermostat blow up & caused smoke. I was out at work & came home and saw wall had some smoke on it. The house smelled very bad...."
- "1st time i used levis u.k. Return policy is a trick to keep your money atlest show it on the shop so customer can be aware instead written small at..."
- "I ordered my husband a flower and bear for Valentines last week. I ordered the bear with 3 flowers for $31.99 plus tax and delivery. the total being $51.41. What my husband..."
- "This firm that has a slogan "For Dads" was recommended to me by a friend's friend for helping me out after my X claimed that I never paid her child..."
- "Remington Park in Houston is probably in the running for top 3 nastiest, unsanitary and dirtiest Greystar properties and they charge tenants a $27 monthly trash fee for the pleasure...."