Naples, Florida
100% full Not resolved

I have ordered a wig for $96 supposed to be real human hair.The wig arrived 3 weeks later , it is synthetic hair , I have tried to comb it without any result, it looks HORRIBLE.

Related: Ewigsna - "human hair" my ***

I cannot wear it or comb it, it looses packs of hair. .IT"S FREEZY AT THE END. I have tried to contact them without any success. AVOID THEM.

They never answered my emails .There is no phone number on the website , don t buy from them.I have tried to publish a review on their website but they don t publish it, all reviews are FAKES

Review about: Ewigsna Human Hair Wig.

I didn't like: Horrible customer service, Poor quality products.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Ewigsna Wig
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss SCAM / $96
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Ewigsna?

Comments

I purchased two (2) wigs.When I received them they were not what I ordered in addition to being cheaply made.

1.) I contacted them via email at customerserviceforewigsna@gmail.com and explained that the wigs I received was not the wigs I ordered and that I was not even satisfied with the quality of the wigs and wish to return them for a full refund.

2.) I received an email from Martin Carter indicating to send him pictures and that he will check it out and make a solution for me.

3.) I wrote back indicating that I am not wasting my time on sending pictures and please provide a legit return address so that I can send them back and get my full refund.

4.) Martin Carter replied back that if I cannot show this problem clearly, the return is not available. (SCAM)

5.) I contacted Paypal and explained that I did not receive the wigs I ordered, in addition to that they were poor quality. I requested a refund but that they refused to give a legit address and that I wanted to file a claim against them. 6.) Paypal submitted the claim.

They emailed me my claim number and information from the business in china. 7.) Eventually paypal got a return address for me to ship the wigs back and insturctions. This address was: Anhui Service Outsourcing Park Room 302, Building 3 Hefei Anhui Province, China 230000 You must get a tracking number so that PayPal can keep track of it. 8.) Paypal told me in order to speed the process, call them back when...

I was told to keep track both USPS and China Post. https://www.aftership.com/courier/china-post. 9.) The package was delivered, paypal confirmed and I received my refund.

This took about 2 weeks to accomplish (including shipping time).I hope this help anyone who ordered from this company.