Evine Live Vizio Tv Review from Framingham, Massachusetts

19 of 95 Evine Live reviews

I purchased a refurbished big screen TV from Evine and waited ten days for delivery.It arrived yesterday and we discovered after setting it up the LCD screen was damaged and looked like cracks.

I called customer service who said they would arrange for UPS to pick it up and return and I should get a call today. No call was received so I called UPS who told me they do not call customers before pickup. Called Evine back and they told me there is nothing they can do and UPS can take 7-10 days to pick up the item. I work many hours and explained I was not comfortable leaving the TV only porch ( I live on a busy street)..plus I do not feel I should have to wait for a refund until they receive the TV back.

The only suggestion I was given was I could pay to ship it back but would not get reimbursed.I used to race about this company but am all done!!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Vizio 43 Inch Refurbished Smart Tv
Review category
Auctions and Internet Stores
review #909914

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Evine Live? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
19 of 95 Evine Live reviews
sagg

Sep 18, 2016 #1214607 Phoenix, Arizona, United States

On February 13, 2015, the ShopHQ network was rebranded as EVINE Live, following ValueVision Media's acquisition of e-commerce company Dollars Per Minute, Inc. Founded by Russell Nuce and ValueVision CEO Mark Bozek, Dollars Per Minute operated the online shopping service Evine. Bozek felt a rebranding of the shopping service would distance it from its negative consumer perceptions as ShopHQ. Parent company ValueVision also changed its name to Evine Live, Inc.[3] The network hired former QVC host Kathy Levine, and has featured merchandise branded under different reality TV stars, including Lisa Vanderpump and Countess Luann DeLesseps. It also sells products on its e-commerce website, Evine.com.
In July 2016, EVINE Live refreshed its brand to Evine. In addition to dropping “Live” from the brand identity, the company also made minor changes to the brand’s logo.
The service hasn't changed, only the name, so you're bound to get get the same negative service. Amazon.com doesn't have tv shopping, but they sell just about everything that the shopping networks do, without the terrible customer service, and if you have prime, free shipping on prime shipping items.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.