This guy Uses mulitple names the feedback online is horrible. He uses the name Richard Tellez and Richard Santos

he is located at 14509 Sylvan St

HE IS NOW USING A BOGUS 800 NUMBER AS WELL

AND HE HAS AN 818 NUMBER HE IS USING.

8189157242

EMAIL IS rich santos ALSO USES PAYPAL

Van Nuys, Ca 91411 in as Fianzas Mugshot Bail Bonds owned by Jenny Perez and her husband. He is crooked old spanish guy with a bible opened at his desk. Pretending to serve the Lord. He is using old tactics and tricks that no longer work with the land lord tenant situations. He is awful!

Complaints online are as follows

Eviction Help 9116309 Van Nuys Blvd, Van Nuys, CA 91401(818) 582-5331

1 starsPosted on 04/01/2013 04:53pm

Provided by YPmobile

FAKE PHONE NUMBERS AND HE CHANGES BUSINESS ADDRESSES

Richard Tellez is a theif he took my money and didnt do nothing he sa8d that we can stay in the house for 6months to 1 year and we had to move 1 month later he didnt even show up to court n i asked him for the address and gives me the wrong one be careful because this guy changes his name but the phone number is 8185825331 *** RICHARD TELLEZ DONT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY TRUST ME.

Eviction Help 911

(3)CLOSED NOW

Today:Closed

Tomorrow:Closed

6309 Van Nuys Blvd,

Van Nuys, CA 91401

(818) 582-5331

yesika.baez04/01/2013garbage companyRICHARD TELLEZ IS A THEIF....ZERO STARS

harley.dodson.703/25/2013unbelieveableWarning this company has no heart. The took the last of my familys money and promissed we would not have to worry for a month but we only got seven days. As soon as they got there money they completly cut all comunication with us. Tonight my family sleeps in the car. Thanks

SCAMMED BY THIS SERVICE

charges $350 and you still get EVICTED!!

Review about: Legal Services.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Eviction Help 911?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.