After 15 years, Muchomail.com announced that everyone.net had terminated its ISP services.For users like me, this meant losing access to years worth of information overnight, without an opportunity to migrate information.

Attempts to obtain solutions have yielded no results or proposed solutions by Everyone.net. The company is reportedly the subject of legal/financial problems, so beware if sending them money.

If the information provided by Muchomail is not true, it is encumbent upon Everyone.net to publish a rebuttal and instructions to the Muchomail users how they can gain access to the email account information.Here's hoping you do the right thing.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Muchomail Email Service
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Loss of information / Not specified
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Everyone Net?

Comments

Los Angeles, California, United States #1248822

I have also used muchomail for over ten years and all my important info/emails have been completely lost due to this termination.I have also contacted everyone.net and a representative said that muchomail has lost its servers due to inability to pay and that I cannot recover the muchomail email I had.

They also stated that muchomail has deceived its customers by implying to contact everyone. net on retrieving its emails. I also believe everyone.

net has access to our emails but is unwilling to work with us!Give us access to our emails everyone.net !!!!

San Diego, California, United States #1237569

I have used Muchomail for over ten years and to have it shut down with no warning is disgraceful.

I have contacted everyone.net through proofpoint.com their parent company and they have told me to contact Muchomail.

They would not talk to non-paying account members.

I am not a computer expert so Im not sure where my data actually is and who to pursue.I suspect that everyone.net has it!

I would even pay to have my account opened for a short time so I could retrieve some of my files but agree with previous message that this might not be wise if everyone.net is in financial difficulties.