Ordered a cute black dress for $20.00 .I knew for that price it night be a cheap dress , but i had planned to wear it around the house in the summer so I was okay with that.

My order took 5 weeks, the dress came directly from China with tags in their language. The dress came ripped down the seam. It had what I take as foot prints on it.

I emailed them with a picture of the damaged and they offered me 10% off my next order. Really.

The dress was a piece of s--t.

I just want to let everyone know don't use this site.It's not just cheap stuff it's junk.

Review about: Dress.

I didn't like: I will never order from them again.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Damaged or defective / $18
Preferred solution I do not want to use this company again I just want the public to know not to use them.

Had an Experience with Eversave?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Blair - Balir VIP Plus a complete Scam Blair "The Blair VIP Plus program is a complete scam. I have been charged twice on my card for a charge of $14.95 for the VIP Plus program that promised to..." Read more Modlily - TERRIBLE PRODUCTS Modlily "Last week I ordered a cute sweater. Easy right? Nope. It arrived yesterday (from china) and it is not at all what was pictured on the web site. I am..." Read more Promgirl - Review about Bridesmaid Dress from Bethesda, Maryland Promgirl "FALSE ADVERTISEMENT!! I don't usually write reviews, however this website deserves one. I had four girls purchase bridesmaids dresses for my wedding because the pictures online look amazing. Although, when..." Read more Fashionmia - Fasionmia Great products and good prices Fashionmia "Fasionmia.com amazing! you can trust. they sale all type of fashion dress. and very reasonable prices, Some Item is very cheap ,you can not believe. First time i ordered clothes..." Read more Dhgate - Good Experience Dhgate "Few companies are synonymous with customer service, but DHgate is one of them. The DHgate store with 24/7 live chat is the example of excellent customer service, it serves as..." Read more Threads King - THREADSKING IS A SCAM Threads King "Items constantly "lost in transit" Rude replies from customer service Does NOT give refund as they claim they would AWFUL DO NOT BUY FROM THEM You WILL loose your money!..." Read more Etihad Airways - Missing my cabin language Etihad Airways "On May 17th 2017, in EY 271 Fly from chennai - abuthabi,i miss my red safari box type cabin language inside the flight itself, in my cabin language i have..." Read more Red Roof Inn - Room Review from Linthicum Heights, Maryland Red Roof Inn "Arriving from Texas I had many situations occur In the RedRoof Inn BWI as of last year March 2016 I never witnessed or heard of otherwise in a lifetime and..." Read more